Wembley Tickets | Page 13 | Vital Football

Wembley Tickets

It’s a bit desperate but I am desperate and lose nothing by asking.

Would a 19/20 season ticket holder be willing to try for me?

Attended Carshalton away, Whitehawk away, North Ferriby at home in the trophy amongst loads of others so was a long term sufferer of Lincoln before our current glory days.

Will buy beers all day for the person if this is possible.

Now I know we're going does anyone know the situation on pubs around the ground? Will we have to book etc. Also, Will there be a fanszone (with limited entry)?

Extra ticket?
Surely just for those who haven't got one so far?
It doesn't read that way, looks like those lucky enough to get one might get another for someone who isn't a ST holder, in front of any previous myimps members etc. Ie they can take their Mrs or mate who's last trip to see the Imps was Wembley v Shrewsbury. Surely I'm wrong on this? That can't be right?

It doesn't read that way, looks like those lucky enough to get one might get another for someone who isn't a ST holder, in front of any previous myimps members etc. Ie they can take their Mrs or mate who's last trip to see the Imps was Wembley v Shrewsbury. Surely I'm wrong on this? That can't be right?

Think you will find that if you tried to buy 'an extra one' it will tell you that your 'illegible'. Tried it when the Sunderland home tickets ballot went out as a LL member I was auto entered into the ballot so would not let me get another chance.
Its clever...

The last ballot was for 20/21 season ticket holders so presuming the last few tickets are for the 2000 or so who had a full refund for last season.

Well I did renew 20/21 but later got a refund.
I also did not claim back my refund on 19/20.

So a tad unfair if people can now buy 2 ahead of others with none.
So hope that's not what's meant.

The remaining tickets are for 2019-20 season ticket holders
That is correct - 2019-20, not 2020-21:

Remaining Tickets (General Admission)

• There are a small batch of general admission tickets remaining following the ballot.
  • These tickets will be made available on Ticketmaster this evening at 7pm solely to 2019/20 Season Ticket Holders.
  • These tickets will be sold on a first come, first serve basis (one ticket per season ticket holder).
  • Should there be any tickets remaining, at 10am tomorrow (Thurs 27th May), all supporters with a Ticketmaster account will be able to purchase a ticket.

And in case I get through the tiny chance 7pm clickfest, how do you actually collect your ticket?
I think it’s just print off at home from an email. Fortunately my wife can print it off at work for me or I’d be stuck as I have no printer.........at least I hope she can!