Wembley Tickets | Vital Football

Wembley Tickets

hulloutpost

Vital Champions League
Next week some of us will be lucky, some of us will miss out. BUT just consider this for a moment: Our magnificent Chairman cannot be there.

At the start of the season if somebody said your team will be at Wembley and will have the chance to return to the level that this club founded in 1892, for the first time in 60 years and the first time in my lifetime, but you can't be there, I would have said - **** off idiot.

I'm in pieces at the minute, and whatever happens, whether you get a ticket or not, it doesn't matter. Thank you everybody, that has given us this opportunity.

CARPE DIEM

Last edited:
Do we think there will be any coaches from the club like our last Wembley visit? I'm not sure train and tube by myself would end well with my sense of direction and maybe I should not bid for a ticket. My season ticket pal was put of work so couldn't retain his ticket and can't attend. I'm double vaccinated, but wary of public transport.

Do we think there will be any coaches from the club like our last Wembley visit? I'm not sure train and tube by myself would end well with my sense of direction and maybe I should not bid for a ticket. My season ticket pal was put of work so couldn't retain his ticket and can't attend. I'm double vaccinated, but wary of public transport.

on a Sunday the parking restrictions are usually off (congestion, emissions and parking etc) - could you drive down?

From where I live the trains are a rip off so we just wait until Sunday and drive there

Sunday down the A1 should be a reasonable drive.

Potentially drive down and park in one of the tube station car parks and get the Tube to Wembley, Metropolitan Line for example a few stops or so.Car parks are quite big so I wouldn’t have thought parking on a Sunday will be an issue. Wear a mask, keep your hands in your pockets and carry hand sanitizer. My son travels on the train to school down here, like many we were a little nervous with that but it’s all about mitigating risk as far as possible.

My local railway station with its quite massive car park used to be full in the week for the 45 minute commute into London. At times now I can count the cars on two hands.

Do check out TFL.gov.uk for service updates and line closures over the Bank Holiday. Subscribe and you’ll get sent an email (around Thursday) of what is happening closure, maintenance over the weekend or just checkout the website before travel.

Best of luck enjoy the day.

First thoughts from CA (verbal to my brother) last night was that it was unlikely there would be Official Travel Section Coaches
Covid would reduce loadings thus probably doubling costs to £40 - £50 per person. Ticket holders would not be known until midweek and then unknown to the organisers. However the situation is fluid and provision of coaches could change

Still 4k tickets from LS. Works out about 80% chance of a ticket for ST holders. Just to reiterate, priority quite rightly to those that missed out last time.
I don't believe that is right. If I had heard that those not in the semi final ballot would get priority for the final I wouldn't have bothered entering.

Please can you tell me where he said this?

Think you find itvon the OS

ere it is.

"... you are unsuccessful in the ballot, you will also receive an email from the Club. Whilst we understand there will undoubtedly be frustration, we aim to offset this by providing those who are unsuccessful priority, should the Club be fortunate enough to reach the Play-Off Final. Only those who apply and miss out will be given priority should the Club reach the Play-Off Final.."