Wembley Tickets | Page 12 | Vital Football

Wembley Tickets

Being awkward so the Ballot is not extended NOW, it could be extended....

Obviously the club will not want to be in a position to have to return un-sold tickets so it's suitably unclear to allow for all possibilities. Personally I think they'll all be gone in the first round

Obviously the club will not want to be in a position to have to return un-sold tickets so it's suitably unclear to allow for all possibilities. Personally I think they'll all be gone in the first round

I read it that, if a ST was successful but in the end declined the ticket, then that ticket would be drawn again from those who had originally entered and was not successful, therefore extending the ballot. And not have the ballot deadline extended as implied by your original post.

I read it that, if a ST was successful but in the end declined the ticket, then that ticket would be drawn again from those who had originally entered and was not successful, therefore extending the ballot. And not have the ballot deadline extended as implied by your original post.
That is how I read it as well.

Yes having re-read it that seems more likely. Apologies

Alan Long just tweeted good luck in the ballot and someone on Banter claiming can see payment taken (may be a wind up)

Well spotted, I have fired your link in to the club, just in case it is not legitimate - worth having them check it out. They appear to be regular seats to me but I could be wrong.

I was tempted but then sense prevailed too much money and it might not be real etc.

Who would have thought 10 years ago there is a risk of fake Lincoln City Tickets

Just had a quick look and it stated “club level” whatever that is. £199 plus nearly £60 charges :eek: Seems so wrong when fans from both teams are missing out, assuming it is legit

I have just had £88.55 leave my account for an Adult and Concession.

Nothing on my ticketmaster yet but seems the ballot may be underway.

For anyone else applying i was one who missed out on a ticket for the home game after applying.
As I understand it, you would be automatically accepted by being a semi-final loser, as it were. They are probably working their way through those first.

For anyone else applying i was one who missed out on a ticket for the home game after applying.
I have kept checking my Ticketmaster account and nothing has appeared there. I was begining to wonder as these are tickets for Wembley that nothing will appear in our accounts. I think we will all have to wait for the email to be received

As I understand it, you would be automatically accepted by being a semi-final loser, as it were. They are probably working their way through those first.
That’s what I’m assuming, going through the people who wasn’t able to get tickets for the semi finals then after moving on to the successful people

On my ticketmaster now, the most expensive band but i dont really care about that, I am just happy to be leaving Lincolnshire for the first time in 15 months and seeing a Live Football Match.

Last edited:
It would make sense to remove the semi-final losers from the list before running the ballot, otherwise some of them could end up missing out again, which is not the intention. I think the ballot is for everyone other than semi-final losers.