Wembley Tickets | Page 15 | Vital Football

Wembley Tickets

Wembley do a 'View from your seat' here, and there's also a website with a detailed seat plan.

Bear in mind in the North/East blocks you are likely to have a great view of the sun given the weather forecast.
Well, the good news is that there should be 80,000 empty seats to move to for anyone who doesn't like the sun in their eyes or the one they have been allocated!

Well one more ticket back into the pot, just had a call from the club and turned it down. So someone is going to have a seat in Block 110.

Dont forget to 'view your seat', behind the goal for me second tier up.
A good omen - you were behind the goal for the Sunderland game - don’t get too used to it though - we want to see you back in U4 come August. Enjoy and give them a cheer from me. UTI.

Now found out that my son and I have got tickets but not my grandson when the lady in the office showed me the screen with all three names in the ballot and my debit card details to take payment up to £165 . The payments came out of my sons account. Very disappointed as will give my seat to my Grandson 😩

History within App is showing details of successful purchase including seat numbers. Associated e.mail confirms this. Presumably a 2nd email with pdf or similar mechanism is imminent to allow tickets to be printed at home??

Now found out that my son and I have got tickets but not my grandson when the lady in the office showed me the screen with all three names in the ballot and my debit card details to take payment up to £165 . The payments came out of my sons account. Very disappointed as will give my seat to my Grandson 😩
£165 is 3 tickets though or am I misunderstanding

Evening all the only confirmation I have had is the money out of my account for me and my son, it’s showing nothing in my history- are we supposed to be getting an email to print the tickets like the semifinal?

A good omen - you were behind the goal for the Sunderland game - don’t get too used to it though - we want to see you back in U4 come August. Enjoy and give them a cheer from me. UTI.
Will do Brian, behind the goal is ok, half way line much better ! Just feel fortunate to get a ticket for both games.

Question for those that were in the ballot. Has anyone received an email from the club confirming they have tickets. I can see what seats I have when I log into ticketmaster.