Wembley Tickets | Page 23 | Vital Football

Wembley Tickets

Need to get them printed.
Then need to get to Wembley safely.
Then need to meet rest of our group.
Then need to get through the turnstile and have the ticket work.

So many things to go right yet.

Oh and then there's a game to play and 90 minutes or 120 minutes or 15 more minutes of penalties. Pure state of panic expected.
I assume you dont get out much.

I'm glad I've chosen to leave this until the Championship Play-Off next season.
Seems like a lot of kerfuffle going on
Considering the short time the club had to organise tickets and sort out a fair system for who has tickets, I think they have done an amazing job!!! No trips to Lincoln to collect tickets from Nottingham, no waiting on the phone for hours.
I have stopped sulking on missing out on the semi finals as I am going to Wembley to see the Imps, hopefully keeping their 100% record at Wembley.

Thank you Lincoln City and the office staff!!!!

Considering the short time the club had to organise tickets and sort out a fair system for who has tickets, I think they have done an amazing job!!! No trips to Lincoln to collect tickets from Nottingham, no waiting on the phone for hours.
I have stopped sulking on missing out on the semi finals as I am going to Wembley to see the Imps, hopefully keeping their 100% record at Wembley.

Thank you Lincoln City and the office staff!!!!

Absolutely!!
Terrific work by Liam and all his staff.

Many have brought up the crowd at the pilot FA Cup final. Just reading up about Leicester fans...
Fans with a local postcode were made to travel by coach (£45) to Wembley (a few hundred additional tickets sold later didn't have to, which upset many)
Under 16's were not part of the pilot/testing so were not even eligible for a ticket at all
Fans had to have a Lateral Flow Test before, show evidence and photo ID before travelling, and were tested afterwards (PCR test when they got home and five days later)

Many have brought up the crowd at the pilot FA Cup final. Just reading up about Leicester fans...
Fans with a local postcode were made to travel by coach (£45) to Wembley (a few hundred additional tickets sold later didn't have to, which upset many)
Under 16's were not part of the pilot/testing so were not even eligible for a ticket at all
Fans had to have a Lateral Flow Test before, show evidence and photo ID before travelling, and were tested afterwards (PCR test when they got home and five days later)

I'd take that right now.

I get people would, but Leicester only got 6,250 tickets and supporters had significant faff/cost. Didn't realise everyone was in the test, so no U16s.

Just got tickets not happy really I'm in the North stand with 1grandson. Then my other 2 grandsons are in different blocks of the East stand I am relieved to get tickets but the boys are not really old enough to be on their own particularly as one has autism.does anyone have any suggestions to remedy this as it looks as though we won't be going.
Are all of your Grandsons too young? At worst you could swap who sits where once you’re inside so you sit with your autistic GS, but no good if the other two are too young.
Hope common sense prevails.