We need to talk about Lundstram. | Page 2 | Vital Football

We need to talk about Lundstram.

Yes, 100% get Freeman back. That's one of the small positives of Wilder going - he could have a future here again. And he's capable of replicating what Duffy did and then some.
I'm not 100% backing Freeman's return,he seems to have struggled at the Scabs for most of the season,but there's no doubt he has some ability.By the way i'm glad you've not deserted us on here.UTB

Sarcasm is supposed the lowest form of wit tha knows Sean.:yes: Very good cross by Lundy for Didsy's sitter tho.UTB

It's also the highest form of intelligence.

That means being able to see things for what they are in a changing environment. My post is purely putting out the possibility Lundstram may step up now Wilder has gone.
yes, I thought he was gash until today.

BTW. No idea what the point of your post is rod. Did you think I was being sarcastic? I wasn't.

I'm not 100% backing Freeman's return,he seems to have struggled at the Scabs for most of the season,but there's no doubt he has some ability.By the way i'm glad you've not deserted us on here.UTB

So a guy who can't get in a sh it Forest team is going to be the new Duffy? FFS.

Not directed at you rod as you make it clear youre not backing his return.

I think we need to do better. He's knocking on now. Lets look at our youngsters.

Yes, 100% get Freeman back. That's one of the small positives of Wilder going - he could have a future here again. And he's capable of replicating what Duffy did and then some.

Freeman is an interesting one. CW was keen to sign him, but then fell out with him big time.
He is still our player and new managers usually give everyone a “clean sheet”, so presumably it will all depend how Freeman impresses or fails to impress the new man. He has some ability, but that’s not much use without the necessary application. I have my doubts, but time will tell.

It's also the highest form of intelligence.

That means being able to see things for what they are in a changing environment. My post is purely putting out the possibility Lundstram may step up now Wilder has gone.
yes, I thought he was gash until today.

BTW. No idea what the point of your post is rod. Did you think I was being sarcastic? I wasn't.
Yes i do think you were being sarcastic mi owd pal but if you wern't then tha does more about turns than a certain Government.:whistle::giggle: UTB

Freeman is an interesting one. CW was keen to sign him, but then fell out with him big time.
He is still our player and new managers usually give everyone a “clean sheet”, so presumably it will all depend how Freeman impresses or fails to impress the new man. He has some ability, but that’s not much use without the necessary application. I have my doubts, but time will tell.
I recall Keiron Freeman being out in the cold when our Chris took over at BDBL then he knuckled down and played a big part in our being Champions that season.It'll be interesting to see who comes in this summer, boss and players.UTB

Yes i do think you were being sarcastic mi owd pal but if you wern't then tha does more about turns than a certain Government.:whistle::giggle: UTB

The ability to change tack is a huge quality. Wilder clearly didnt have that ability. The fact you say its a negative shows you as a fool mate. Only a fool keeps doing the same sh it with crap results.
Im not a fool. Im able to see when changing ones mind is right based on evidence.
Thats why your stupid political party remains in its cave. Thick as f u ck.

The ability to change tack is a huge quality. Wilder clearly didnt have that ability. The fact you say its a negative shows you as a fool mate. Only a fool keeps doing the same sh it with crap results.
Im not a fool. Im able to see when changing ones mind is right based on evidence.
:LOL: Dearie me so for one gr8 cross today Lundy's gone from you wanting him thrown out of the club tp keeping him,yeah that's highly intellectual mi owd pal.Basically what you mean is if i agree with everything you say i'm ok otherwise thick as, on planet Bean.:giggle:Hey ho each to their own.UTB

:LOL: Dearie me so for one gr8 cross today Lundy's gone from you wanting him thrown out of the club tp keeping him,yeah that's highly intellectual mi owd pal.Basically what you mean is if i agree with everything you say i'm ok otherwise thick as, on planet Bean.:giggle:Hey ho each to their own.UTB

If all you saw was one cross youre blind as a bat. He drove well. I call a spade a spade and today he was good. You keep on with your opinions mate.

So a guy who can't get in a sh it Forest team is going to be the new Duffy? FFS.

I think we need to do better. He's knocking on now. Lets look at our youngsters.
Agree with that Freeman is not good enough for what we need now. The majority of our transfer budget needs to go on the midfield.

If forest deci
if they don’t want him which I hope they don’t but he is playing regularly now

He’s playing regularly in their side

As I keep saying forest have the option to buy if they want him we can’t stop it

Comes natural to women !

I noticed that he did have a spell when he was more like his old self. Its a pity it only lasted about 30 minutes. It'd be interesting to know what the current incumbent management team said at HT because they did seem to get a reaction out of several players

Last edited: