We need to talk about Lundstram. | Page 3 | Vital Football

We need to talk about Lundstram.

I noticed that he did have a spell when he was more like his old self. Its a pity it only lasted about 30 minutes. It'd be interesting to know what the current incumbent management team said at HT because they dis seem to get a reaction out of several players

Move the ball quicker, look forward not sideways or backwards when in possession. Press 10 yards further up the pitch get first time crosses in and don't be afraid to run with the ball or words to that effect I would guess.

Be careful Beany's in one of his moods again Germaine.:giggle: UTB

Are you able to understand intelligent conversation? That the ability to change ones opinion based on what is seen is a good thing? Or is your lifelong decision to vote for a political party that is the equivelant of putting your brain up an elephants arse blinding you to the possibility of engaging in conversation and the exchange of ideas.
Could be down to living in the middle ages in Treetown as well I suppose.
Shame. Ive tried to tell you why keeping Lundstram might not be a bad investment.

You just want to reaffirm why living in a cave is good for you.

Move the ball quicker, look forward not sideways or backwards when in possession. Press 10 yards further up the pitch get first time crosses in and don't be afraid to run with the ball or words to that effect I would guess.
I agree, and I'd assume that's what Wilder and Knill would have said over the past few months. Strange then that we didn't seen to see similar reactions then isn't it LST?

Are you able to understand intelligent conversation? That the ability to change ones opinion based on what is seen is a good thing? Or is your lifelong decision to vote for a political party that is the equivelant of putting your brain up an elephants arse blinding you to the possibility of engaging in conversation and the exchange of ideas.
Shame. Ive tried to tell you why keeping Lundstram might not be a bad investment.

:LOL:Yes because your replies are really intellegent aren't they you old mastermind?:LOL:You've spent all season slating Lundy then after one decent game he's worth keeping,thank goodness you're nothing to do with giving contracts out at BDBL or it would be tear the contract up oh no he's had a good game give him a extra year then no he's had a shite game again sack him.:LOL:UTB

Way way way way way too inconsistent
Lacks character, motivation, desire and commitment
One odd decent game doesn’t make him the player we want!!!
Get rid!!!!
In my opinion
You appear to be talking about a larger number of players this season ray.

The so called overpayed pundits keep saying Lundstrum got a good engine but fail to realise an engine is only good if it is started. Lunny is only started 1% of the time.

Agreed mate
But, Lunny really gets me going, because, I know he can be better!!!
But he seems to think he does enough!!!
Just an opinion mate

He does cover a lot of ground - but not necessarily in an effective way.
That's not all his fault to be fair.

Agreed mate
But, Lunny really gets me going, because, I know he can be better!!!
But he seems to think he does enough!!!
Just an opinion mate
I thougth Lunny had a good game yesterday - they all did. I wish his future had been settled but he leaves on a free in June.

I thougth Lunny had a good game yesterday - they all did. I wish his future had been settled but he leaves on a free in June.
I will rephrase it
Why oh why can’t he play like that more often, instead of meandering around the pitch, not caring less???

I will rephrase it
Why oh why can’t he play like that more often, instead of meandering around the pitch, not caring less???

Unhappy I suppose, like the rest who just meandered around on some games.
I would have paid him what he wanted but CW didn't. We don't know if that was CW's decision or the Prince's.

Unhappy I suppose, like the rest who just meandered around on some games.
I would have paid him what he wanted but CW didn't. We don't know if that was CW's decision or the Prince's.
From what biggles said it was way above what anyone else at the club was on and he does get whispers from within the club occasionally , was he worth that ? I don’t think so and neither did CW more importantly

From what biggles said it was way above what anyone else at the club was on and he does get whispers from within the club occasionally , was he worth that ? I don’t think so and neither did CW more importantly
Not sure it was CW who stopped his offer Bully. But it doesn't matter now.

Whatever Lundstram wanted is irrelevant.
He stays with us he's a Championship player on commemsurate wages. If not, he walks.

My point, which rod is incapable of understanding is that IF, and I stress IF, our management going forward deem him an asset which would cost millions to replace, then keeping him solves a problem.

I have been a huge critic but if he is ready to produce week on week then we have a very good champ standard box to box goalscoring middy.

While you attempt to prove your superior intellectual qualities and your attempt to decry we less superior beings, may I suggest that you check your spelling of equivalent.

Why would Lundy decide to stay on Championship wages when he turned down our offer whilst we were in the Premier League?:whistle: Or perhaps he also changes his mind at the drop of a hat like certain Vital posters.:giggle: UTB