We need to talk about Lundstram. | Vital Football

We need to talk about Lundstram.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Today saw him perform more like he did during the first 3 months of last season.

I have been as vocal as anyone since then we should get rid.

However. If he plays at the level shown today consistantly keeping him is a no brainer. It would cost us millions to replace him so just pay him a salary commensirate with the Championship and save a fortune and have a player who knows the club inside out and is a shoe in week on week.

Just maybe his issues were a bit with Wilder and he s happy now? If so we've got a quality box to box, two footed midfielder on a free.

Just a thought.

Today saw him perform more like he did during the first 3 months of last season.

However. If he plays at the level shown today consistantly keeping him is a no brainer. It would cost us millions to replace him so just pay him a salary commensirate with the Championship and save a fortune and have a player who knows the club inside out and is a shoe in week on week.

Just maybe his issues were a bit with Wilder and he s happy now? If so we've got a quality box to box, two footed midfielder on a free.

Just a thought.
pay what hes asking and give him the arm band.

If we’re goin to play with a no10 then it has to be didzy he’s not a striker but he could set strikers up
lunny did ok but needs to be more positive too many times came back instead of forward for me but much better than of late

Way way way way way too inconsistent
Lacks character, motivation, desire and commitment
One odd decent game doesn’t make him the player we want!!!
Get rid!!!!
In my opinion

All the team played the usual defensive back 8 formation first half. It stopped them playing but we created nothing. Second half obvious they were told to get the ball forward quick, first time passing and crosses. We look a completely different team when we do. Credit to Heckingbottom and Tindall for that.

As far as Lundstram is concerned you have to ask where has the second half 45 minutes been all season. He doesn't want to stay but so long as he competes the same way for the remaining matches then that will be acceptable as what has gone on before hasn't been.

Lundstram -One swallow etc.

Don't let today's national TV shop window fool anyone.

On a plus /minus scale he's a bigger minus than the national debt this season

EDIT- let Wilder take him wherever. He's so valuable to him that he can't play agame without him . Come on Chris, put someone else's money where your faith's been all season.

The only way I would keep Lundstram is if we sign some creative players. He has a good engine but average ability. For me him and Norwood need to go.

Just a thought.

I wish you'd make yer fuckin mind up..

I want Norwood and Lundstram gone, 100%.

The stench of failure (and greed) is very strong with these two.

Keep Fleck, and prioritise transfer activity on midfield. It shouldn't be a hard task. We need nothing more up front, and little in defence, before sales.

I'm going to rewatch it but as far as i can remember the only decent thing he did was the cross that McGoldrick should have scored from. I know watching it again is sad but that second half is hopefully an indication of better things to come. I also believe in the tooth fairy

I want Norwood and Lundstram gone, 100%.

The stench of failure (and greed) is very strong with these two.

Keep Fleck, and prioritise transfer activity on midfield. It shouldn't be a hard task. We need nothing more up front, and little in defence, before sales.
totally disagree about up front,we,ve cosistanly missed chances this season ,the worst finishers in the top two divisions. terrible . agree about mid though ,get 3 top quality mids,one who can at least whey in wi goals an all. fully fit squad quality in mid and two finishers and we,ll win league

Just a thought.
Sarcasm is supposed the lowest form of wit tha knows Sean.:yes: Very good cross by Lundy for Didsy's sitter tho.UTB

totally disagree about up front,we,ve cosistanly missed chances this season ,the worst finishers in the top two divisions. terrible . agree about mid though ,get 3 top quality mids,one who can at least whey in wi goals an all. fully fit squad quality in mid and two finishers and we,ll win league

McGoldrick, Brewster and McBurnie should create and score a shitload in the Championship.

Judge them next season when they're in a team giving them a fair chance.

Whoever the manager is has to make McGoldrick central to everything. He needs to be given the number 10 role, properly, with 2 CFs in front of him.

McGoldrick, Brewster and McBurnie should create and score a shitload in the Championship.

Whoever the manager is has to make McGoldrick central to everything. He needs to be given the number 10 role, properly, with 2 CFs in front of him.
Judge them when they get some early quick service. Once we sort that dogga midfield the goals will come.

Would you like Freeman back at BDBL Herby? I agree i think McBurnie,Brewster will be a lot more effective at Championship because i expect us to have a lot more of the ball than we have had at Premier League level.UTB

Yes, 100% get Freeman back. That's one of the small positives of Wilder going - he could have a future here again. And he's capable of replicating what Duffy did and then some.