vs ICT | Page 3 | Vital Football

vs ICT

Yeah, the problem is that Stokes was trying to get into the box like a forward in a 4-3-3 and he could do so at times because Izzy was getting forward. Lustig was not moving as far forward on the right so Wakaso was playing like a midfielder. Without one more man in the box, we were getting pressure without goals. Stokes was tracking back quite a bit, so we weren't really playing a 4-3-3.

I'm convinced this team should play a 4-4-2 as follows:

Matthews/Lustig-----Denayer-------VvD---------Izzy
Wakaso/McGregor---------Brown-----------Biton/Tonev------Commons
----------------------Guidetti--------Stokes/ Sceppo/Griffiths------

Celtic: Gordon; Ambrose, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Bitton; Mackay-Steven, Johansen, Armstrong; Griffiths

Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Guidetti, Stokes, Commons, McGregor, Tierney

Weak performance, but is rather spill a draw in the league than struggle against Caley in the Cup.

FT 1-1

Shock in the highlands as #Celtic draw with Craig Thomson!

Guidetti can get himself to fuck asap.

Pitch was a disgrace and that hun bastard thomson was even worse!

That pitch was awful. A fucking goat path. Thompson wants the league to remain somewhat interesting. And 2 minutes added time was bullshit

Some AWFUL refereeing decisions and not just decisions against us.....I think there were times that Thomson gave fouls in our favour which he could have just played on.....mainly though it was some outrageous decisions against us! Ryan Christie can't stay on his feet! Diving little shite!

Regardless, it was a sloppy display from us! I read Deila saying we looked tired....no shit Sherlock! Ambrose at RB was a mistake and he was not surprisingly subbed off.....but that wastes an attacking change we could have made! I can understand he didn't want to start Matthews after Matthews started in midweek, but why Ambrose? Why is he not using Fisher? A proper attacking fullback would have been a better fit in that game.

That way he would have also been able to take off either Armstrong or Johansen, neither of which had a particularly good game and looked quite tired especially towards the end.

I don't actually think a single one of our players had a good game........simple as that!

Latest Celtic News