vs ICT

Today's team:

Gordon
Lustig - Boyata - Sviatchenko - Tierney
Brown - Bitton
GMS - Johansen - Armstrong
Griffiths

Subs: Bailly, Mulgrew, Commons, Allan, CKR, Roberts, Christie

Fairly good bench, plenty of attacking possibilities but weak from a defensive point of view. If we suffered an injury in defence and to either Brown or Bitton, we'd be fecked! Although I guess we'd move Johansen or Armstrong back into a holding midfield position.

Didn't get to watch the game but sounded like a tight first half without really being troubled but second half we seemed to stop it up a bit and the three subs seemingly all did well.

Having seen the highlights and heard the commentary.....it seems we struggled to that win. The goals killed ICT off but it seems there was a real lack of creativity!

I dunno. The first half was scrappy. But once we scored they had to get out of their own half and that opened things up. So did the subs, who bring the kind of players we need in this shitty formation.

BR going full-on attack today...

Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Sviatchenko, Roberts, Brown, Armstrong, McGregor, Sinclair, Griffiths, Dembele

subs: Izaguirre, Bitton, Gamboa, Christie, Rogic, de Vries, Forrest

Afternoon Tic. Been out at the shops so missed the first half. What happened to Lustig? Just injured from the challenge?

I see we've got an early second half goal....?

GOAL! Griffiths! He needed that!

McGregor breaks with the ball from midfield, passes it left to Dembele and is taken out late by Tansey, ref waves play on so Dembele tries to curl it the the keeper's left corner but it's saved but only as far as Griffiths who calmly slots it home!
While the celebrations continue, the ref goes back to book Tansey and that's his second booking and he's off!

Now lets go get some more!

Latest Celtic News