vs ICT | Page 5 | Vital Football

vs ICT

Apologies for missing the last game of the season on vc, bhoys.

My hard drive died on me with no effin warning! Lost a shit load of stuff :emoticon:29 Worse still, even the best forensic software I've used can't even find or contact the bastarding thing!! Absolute fuckin hun of a drive!!!

Anyfucks, had to watch the game on my tablet but..., I couldn't remember my damn user password for vc! (my admin password was fine btw) Had to reset my pw ... so I is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :emoticon:04 :emoticon:43 :emoticon:54 :emoticon:90 :emoticon:87 :emoticon:08 :emoticon:75 :emoticon:94 :emoticon:89 :emoticon:70

Welcome back, Tic! Tic and Belfast in the same week! :emoticon:04 :emoticon:04 :emoticon:04 :emoticon:04 :emoticon:04

Having played on Kilmarnock's unwatered plastic pitch last night, we will be without a few players for the weekend game against ICT.

Forrest went off and looked a little uncomfortable, hopefully he will be OK because last night he was fantastic!
Commons went off early on with a thigh problem, it sounds as though he'll be out for a week or more!
GMS didn't seem too good last night, he's looking tired even without starting the last couple of games.
Bitton should probably be rested at the weekend as well.

I'd go with:

Gordon
Lustig - Boyata - VVD - Tierney
Brown - Henderson
Forrest - Rogic/Johansen - Armstrong/McGregor
Griffiths

Subs: Bailly, Ambrose, Janko, Mulgrew, Johansen/Rogic, McGregor/Armstrong, Stokes

That's based on Deila not changing the system of course.

If it were up to me:

Gordon
Lustig - Boyata - VVD - Tierney
Brown - Mulgrew - Henderson
Rogic
Griffiths - Stokes

Subs: Bailly, Forrest, Ambrose, Bitton, Scepovic, McGregor, Armstrong

I'm not a fan of Mulgrew but he might be good in central midfield here. I'd go with:

Lustig----Bhoyata---VvD---Tierney
Forrest---Brown----Johanson----GMS
-----Griffiths----Stokes

I know Stokes hasn't played, but people forget that he and Griffiths were very good together up front when they played for Lenny.

Celtic: Gordon; Lustig, Boyata, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Brown, Bitton; Mackay-Steven, Johansen, Armstrong; Griffiths

subs: Bailly, Stokes, Rogic, Mulgrew, Janko, McGregor, Forrest

Broony back

COYBIG

FT 4-2
T
Two really poor lapses of awareness & concentration from Boyata take some of the shine off an otherwise excellent #Celtic performance.

Either Ronny or Broony need to put a rocket up boyata's arse. It's not just a lack of concentration with him. His awareness of the players and the dangers that are around him is becoming a real concern.

Really pish that I'm having to talk about that on a day when we put in a great performance and scored four excellent goals - and could easily have hit 6 or 7.

Broony going off seemed to drop our intensity and for the first time in the game we looked fragile. None of which was helped by the introduction of Mulgrew and MacGregor!

Yeah, terrific performance until about the 75th minute. Then it wasn't just Bhoyata. There were a few other bad passes. But, hey, Caley always give us a tough time and I was really a dominant performance!

Today's game was subject to a pitch inspection due to the amount of rain. Doesn't make me think we'll have a good pitch.

About to kick off and team is:
Gordo
Lustig - Boyata - Simunovic - Tierney
Johansen - Bitton
McGregor - Rogic - Armstrong
Griffiths

Subs: Bailly, Ambrose, Izzy, Ciftci, Allan, GMS and Cole.

Latest Celtic News