vs ICT | Page 2 | Vital Football

vs ICT

Standard lineup except for Zaluska in goals, which is a good move. Give Gordon a break and get Zalooz some playing time. We'll see the shape but here's the rest.

Lustig----Denayer---VvD---Izzy
Brown----Mulgrew---JOhansen----Wakaso
---Guidetti----------------Stokes----------

This is a classic league game at home. They are putting me behind the ball, cutting down space and trying to his on the break. If we break through, they will have to push up and it will leave us space. If we don't, it will be a nervy last 10 minutes.

welch47 - 1/11/2014 15:47

This is a classic league game at home. They are putting me behind the ball, cutting down space and trying to his on the break. If we break through, they will have to push up and it will leave us space. If we don't, it will be a nervy last 10 minutes.

Pretty much sums things up. Apart from our final ball we've done little wrong during that half.

The referee should have just played advantage. They either got a call from Stewart Regan at halftime or got into the Buckfast.

Phew! A hard-fought win for sure. We should have put it away but give ICT their due for defending stoutly and playing hard. I'll take this win. :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01

Latest Celtic News