Villa Park | Page 79 | Vital Football

Villa Park

I know, I'm like a dog with a bone but just checked the absolutely brilliant new Everton stadium, 52000 and heading to the Championship. Is that what Heck wants before we upgrade or uproot? We are getting left behind guys!!

Difficult isn't it my Dad has it. These days they co at least cater for it in shops but not very well

I’m used to it after a number of years, gets a bit tedious looking at food labels but generally most things are gluten free anyway that I like eating. Only really need to go to specific section for bread, biscuits, pasta etc.

Do think it’s a shame they can’t even offer a bottled beer at the Villa, I’ve been to Venezia and Fiorentina in the last year or so and they both sold bottled gluten free beer.

I know, I'm like a dog with a bone but just checked the absolutely brilliant new Everton stadium, 52000 and heading to the Championship. Is that what Heck wants before we upgrade or uproot? We are getting left behind guys!!
Have you been to Goodison Park.?

With respect what the flip are you going on about?

Your post basically says we are getting left behind by a club going into the championship with a new stadium .

We aren't going to the championship or getting a new stadium.