Villa Park | Page 78 | Vital Football

Villa Park

He comes with family tbf who are behind and it’s all for them. Fortunately I bring my own so I don’t feel left out.
What sweets do you bring ?.

Its the question we all need answering !?.

If I were to bring sweets it would be Tangfastics (always have a packet in the car)

I had a caramel club at half time last Wednesday. Given to me by the lady who sits next to us.

Much kinder offering than the usual I have to say.

If Heck has anything to do with it, he will ban all drinks and food from coming into the ground so as people will be forced to buy inside at extortionate prices boosting revenue. The really does sound like a prick, maybe he's related to Old Deadly!

Some of you need to go and watch the women's team, they have a link-up with Cadburys. MTFU sweets at football matches what are you 5 years old get a grip!

No shame here, I like a H/T snack and I don’t like going downstairs to queue up for it. Plus I have coeliac disease and they don’t sell anything down there for me anyway.
Difficult isn't it my Dad has it. These days they co at least cater for it in shops but not very well

If Heck has anything to do with it, he will ban all drinks and food from coming into the ground so as people will be forced to buy inside at extortionate prices boosting revenue. The really does sound like a prick, maybe he's related to Old Deadly!
The beer pumps in Trinity Road are a sight to behold tho - maybe extortionate but my they pour a pint fast