US Politics Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

Yep it's like getting the choice of a sword rammed up your back passage or a stiletto knife up the one eyed trouser snake.

Donald Trump is being smeared from all angles because he dared to take on the political establishment. Please people if you don't like Trump because of the way he acted in the primaries fair enough but be aware of the genuine corrupt media smear campaign. I believe that Trump started this as a pr stunt but along the way he has been red pilled. Hillary clinton is the absolute embodiment of the political establishment that has caused this mess of the last 25 years. Check the wikileaks she is a fraud!

May I also say that in those debates Trump stood up for bill Clinton's sexual assault victims. Now please just think for one second, after decades of bullying and silencing by the all powerful Clintons think how those women felt to finally have a presidential candidate come out and stand up for them.

I'm not saying he is perfect but I truly believe that conducting this campaign and travelling around America mixing with people has changed him. Trump can be good.

Trump and Clinton are both plonkers and very dangerous. The government inside the government pulling there strings are insane.

The big one tonight at 2am our time, the 3rd and final live Presidential debate.

I agree with most on here that both candidates are a poor choice for the American public. However I lean towards Trump because he is the anti choice from media and the people with the power. It reminds me of the Brexit campaign, Cameron, the media, the financial centre, Laaaadan & bankers etc all rooting for remain. Where the guy on the street(the miners, the steel workers, the fisherman) all looking to leave.

This is similar in America - Bankers, New York, media, etc etc are all rooting for the corrupt Clinton. Where the simple guy on the street that just wants a job, wants to pay less tax, wants a decent health service, decent schools etc is likely voting for Trump(maybe I'm wrong but this is how it tends t come across).

Anyway, I've watched a few rallies and the 2nd live debate - its all good viewing, so deffo looking forward to tonight, you really don't know what is going to come out, t could all blow up.

:93:

GT how the heck can you lean towards Trump? His reputation for sexual harassment, some proven his attitude towards women alone makes him un-electable IMO.

He is most certainly not for the man on the street! He ha left people without work, stamped all over previous employees and firms. That is not for the man on the street.

Neither are brilliant. Hillary is the lesser of 2 evils. The choices are poor I do agree

I balance it up Kat, lets weigh a few things up;

Locker room talk = men together(and women come to that) have been known to exaggerate and act the alpha male, its something that happens. I would be lying if I said I have never heard groups of men(or groups of women) in the locker room/toilets talk cheap of the opposite sex. Do I think he would talk cheap of women on the golf course with his buddies? Yes! But this where Trump is not refined or puppetified/moulded, he is certainly not the establishment - you just get the chauvinistic twat that he is, what you see is what you get. However, what you see with Clinton, is NOT what you get, she is liar and fake, moulded to say what she says. If there certainly was an elites club like the New World Order, then she will in it and Trump not in it! Does this mean I think Trump is truthful? No, I just think he has a huge streak of vanity - I see a man that will want to impress for his own vanity. Whether this will serve as a decent President or not remains to be seen.

Sexual harassment allegations = No reports of any sexual harassment until the locker room talk gets mentioned. Can I understand why these women are coming forward with "he touched me", "he put his hand up my skirt",,,,,,,,now? Yes, its a presidential election and there are, I believe powerful people playing dirty tricks to swing the election in favour of whomever(yes, on both sides). Its the craziest Presidential election we have ever witnessed!

No charges = If there was any truth in any of these sexual harassment allegations which suddenly come to light, then why no charge against him? Enough people are anti Trump with money to bring charges, yet nothing. The man still walks free and still continues his campaign for President. I am a firm believer in innocent until proven otherwise.

As far as I can see he is only appeasing his supporters , but not actually winning over votes from anywhere else.

Hopefully that will mean he will lose the election.

Yes, my opinion is that Trump lost the 3rd and final debate.

Hilary was more polished, refined and prepped for this type of thing, whereas Trump basically just repeats himself from the 2nd election.

Hilary says "Do we trust Ronald with the finger on the Nuclear warhead button", well quite frankly I fear the button will get pressed more likely under Hilary Clinton. Her detest of Russia/China is insane, her no fly zone theory over Syria, a war basically come about because of USA is just another stab towards Putin and co' into attacking US/NATO troops. Trump is less likely to bring about a war between large powers than Hilary, at least he wants to work with Russia and China, at least he understands that whilst Assad is a bad guy, who is the alternative? At least he understands that getting ISIS out of Mosul will just leave another vacuum for yet another terrorist organisation to move into.

He asked Hilary, why did she tell the World they were going into Mosul, thus allowing all the leaders to move on. I think its pretty obvious why they told the World = The leaders will move to Syria and help US take down the Syrian troops in Aleppo. Many have fled to Syria and more will follow. Not only are USA arming rebel(terror group) forces attacking Assad, Russia and Iran, they are also trying to shore up the strength by pushing ISIS fighters from Mosul. Its a strategic move that on one hand makes the public think that the US have freed Mosul and the other hand it shores up ground troops going against Russia, Iran and Syrian forces.

Trump could still win the election, some the polls tend to be bias towards Hilary. However I cant help but feel disappointed with his performance in the 3rd debate. He needed new material rather than keep spouting the same old rhetoric!

The point of (yes I know about locker room talk) is like it or not Trump is not refined enough, polished enough or able to be a leader. His behaviour is quite revolting on all fronts. He is not the type I want to see as ruler of the largest power on earth.

Does that make me a Hillary Clinton fan? Nope! I am not a particular fan of any country/world leader as they are in it for what they can get. That's them all. Not just the Clinton's.

However I do not want to see someone like Trump leading The U.S. It is dangerous.

As for the allegations, lets look at the timeline of some of them! They go back over 30-40 years. Back then these things weren't taken to court, or reported. Jimmy Saville was never prosecuted. Doesn't mean they didn't happen.

Incase you start thinking this is the feminist angle, bring back up the Ched Evans thread. I always said he was not guilty. I didn't believe it then and have been proved correct. It didn't add up or make sense.

This thread isn't about Evans. It's about Trump so I am not going into that. I used that as a sideline for what I was saying.

You don't mention in your reply, if we put the rest aside, anything about the 1000's he has conned, the people who have ended up out of work, broke etc. because of his behaviour. For the working man? Anyone who thinks so is having a laugh

Green Tea, you were one of the ones wanting a full out invasion of ISIS held territory? That we should be putting our troops on the ground? Now it's happening, but with Iraqi troops, you're complaining? A vacuum is far less likely to occur if we leave the region to sort itself, as is happening now.

He claimed we gain nothing by attacking now, and that it was merely a ploy to get Hilary elected. What utter nonsense. We gain an enormous amount, and it's been planned for months. We deprive them of a major revenue stream, and control over a huge area.

Never agreed to any war.

I certainly do not agree with these constant Westernised ran regime changes. Putin is moving his arsenal into the middle east via British waters and the Mediterranean as I type this. And if HC is next President then I fear for the future of humanity.

This is similar to Libya all over again, which also started with a; "no fly zone" where her famous smiles and words after the brutal killing of Gaddafi; "we came, we saw, he died"...Only this time Russia will not allow the same fate to happen to Assad. - This will get messy!

She is dangerous to World peace; And would I take a sexist chauvinistic businessmen over her Evil ways? For sake of humanity, yes I would.

How come Clinton is dangerous to World peace, but so far you have attached no blame to Putin?

Backing down now will just increase his standing in Russia, and lead to more trouble.

You never back down to a bully.

For trying to destabilise the US. He has problems at home, with protests in the street after he went for a third term, despite the law saying he couldn't. If he can deflects attention onto the US, it helps him at home.

He wants to be a global power again, but with a GDP below Canada, Italy and Brazil all he has is bluster and deceit.

Over 80 percent of Russians approve of the work of their president, and the number of Vladimir Putin supporters is high even among members of opposition parties, according to the latest public opinion research.

https://www.rt.com/politics/341922-putin-continues-to-ride-high/

Also read some of Pepe Escobar's stuff if you get chance, he is a freelance Journalist from Brazil that lives in Paris. Yes, he writes for Russia news outlets but his history, knowledge on the middle East is well documented.

Trump has many flaws, Kat has mentioned some of them...But Hilary Clinton is a serious threat for World peace. A true warmonger with anti Russian/China stance. I do not think in the slightest that she can work with either of these 2 global powers, yet their popularity outside of America is growing. Trump being more businesslike I think would work with them and bring business into America in the process.

The Obama quote "Britain will be back of the queue"; should be a stark warning of the type of people they are. They are not in it to work with others, they are in it to control others.

One belt one road
Russia pipeline
Russia, China, connecting to Europe, middle East etc for global economy.

Russia have NOTHING to be jealous about in regards to USA. Yet USA have everything to be jealous about in regards to the growth of Russia and China in the East.

Putin wants to be a superpower again, end of. He should not even be in control of Russia. It's despotism.

Neither candidate is palatable, but Trump is downtight poison. He hates women, gays, immigrants, abortions and everything else that he thinks will get him elected. It's not lockeroom talk when it goes so far as to say you've forced yourself on women. And then to deny any of the allegations, after this admission, is just ridiculous.

Trump on being pro life. What a total idiot. Ripped from the mothers womb with 1 or 2 days before birth.

What a vile man.