things that really really annoy you. | Page 3 | Vital Football

things that really really annoy you.

Prepared - 28/10/2013 16:11

Trekker - 28/10/2013 16:07

Absolutely fine. It's cheese I object to.

I have had meals containing horse and donkey this year but they were clearly labeled as such.

Donkey tastes too strong for my liking.

has a bit of a kick to it?

It's very "gamey" plus they tend to cook it in a stew with a lot of red wine

Screaming children full stop but yes on planes!
Barney, have you morphed into an old man like me?

The thick comments people put on comments sections in reply to news: This morning was a classic; The 14 year old boy who was swept out to sea, who was swimming in it last night.

People were screeching, 'Where were the parents, disgusting. They don't deserve sympathy' I am reading this thinking WTF, he was 14 NOT 4.

People trying to push on the trains and buses when your trying to get off

People. Mainly children playing with their food. That annoys me to the point that I sling their food away.

Another hate is people feeding dogs any other food than dog food... especially when they are feeding it to my dog. Caught my nan a few days ago feeding ours chocolate. ... she wont be doing that again

Barney2004 - 28/10/2013 16:25

Screaming children on planes.

Chuck them out.
#

OMG you are so right there: Especially when it's babies, poor things. I don't agree with the parents taking them abroad so young. It isn't fair on them. They scream because they can't swallow and get rid of the air pockets.

Those people who react hysterically to things; the people who went out on the street celebrating when Obama won, the people who get all upset when they read The Daily Mail, the 2000 people who complained about Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross.

Would be here typing all day if we moved onto people who annoyed me, so will stick with things. :-)

Insurance policies. When I think how much money I have spunked into car, home, travel, and life insurance over the years, compared to how much I have actually claimed.

Some kind of cash back system is needed. If you don't claim in 10 years rather than giving you a shitty no claims discount, give me half me fecking money back.

People saying, " it's too cold for snow!" It's minus 50 in the Antarctic and you're up to your neck in the stuff.

ironside - 29/10/2013 10:14

People saying, " it's too cold for snow!" It's minus 50 in the Antarctic and you're up to your neck in the stuff.
That must make it hard to get to the games then bud.

SKEGGY - 29/10/2013 09:21

Help for heroes and the way they con the public.

interesting one mate, if you want to, explain. I must admit, the more I look at the big charities, the less I like. Massive wages and admin etc. I'm looking at small charities to donate to in future, where your money goes where intended, the cause.

ironside - 29/10/2013 11:14

Actually it can get too cold for snow.........but not in the UK.

For a scientific reason....when it gets cold enough humidity drops and snow requires humidity. I doubt it actually snows at -50, the existing snow blows around. With all that said, it does not get cold enough in the UK to be too cold to snow.

1. Cueing in a supermarket when staff are available and chatting
2. People who jump the queue - I am likely to challenge the person who does this as to whether or not they understand the concept of a queue.
3. Smoking
4. Smoking in the toilets on the Holte. Take your cancer somewhere else.
5. Drunks invading my space.
6. The Condems and their white collar mass tax bank bailout swindle and the austerity cuts that followed. An absolute blood boiler.
7. Racism - seriously? Still?
8. Homophobia - people are gay. Move on.
9. Tabloid television. Life is too short for stupiditiy.
10. Gossip - I don't care.
11. Grapefruit
12. PPI calls to my mobile. Please **** right off.
13. Slugs on my kitchen floor.
14. London Midland - their version of the term 'timetable' and the old stock trains they sometimes use.
15. Utility giants, particularly British Gas. I would rather heat my home by burning culled badgers than sign up with British Gas
16. Mark Hamil as Luke Skywalker. Such an embarrassment. Please don't bring him back.
17. Stewart Judas Downing.
18. Stealth tax - which for me is anything that is not council or income tax. If they could tax breathing they would.
19. Anthea Turner
20. Joel Schumacher for his crimes against film making
21. Fifty Shades of Shit... sorry, Grey
22. The builders who ****** up my kitchen
23. Decaffeinated, sugar free cola - what is it? It has no sugar and no caffeine so what's the tupping point.
24. D list camera preening, headline cavorting, socialite guffawing, stick insect celebrities vainly seeking publicity.
25. Getting the flu before I had chance to get a flu jab - shakes fist at sky.

....and breathe

Street fundraiders. When you're walking down the street and one of these bastards is following you down the pavement saying 'it only takes ten seconds' etc. Fuck off mate!!!! My donation, if I donated is paying your wage. Should be banned or shot.