things that really really annoy you. | Vital Football

things that really really annoy you.

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
What are the things that really annoy you?

peoploe not listening really annoys me. for example, if im explaining to someone how do do something.... and then they go and do it totally wrong, then that really fucking annoys me!

when you just sit down at the computer and realise you really should have had a wee before doing so.

Cryptic attention seeking statuses on Facebook. e.g.

"OMG, can't believe that just happened"

or

"Could this day get any worse?"

Then 50 foolish people fall for it and ask for more details and the person who posted the status says they can't go into detail. Well don't fckuing post about it then you attention seeking twat.

DeanoVilla - 28/10/2013 14:25

Cryptic attention seeking statuses on Facebook. e.g.

"OMG, can't believe that just happened"

or

"Could this day get any worse?"

Then 50 foolish people fall for it and ask for more details and the person who posted the status says they can't go into detail. Well don't fckuing post about it then you attention seeking twat.

the kind of ones where people have to comment to know what they are actually going on about

my pet hat (no pun intended) is when people dont pick the dog shit up when they take their dogs out. if you dont like doing it then dont own a dog!!! that really boils my piss.

What annoys me is all the bloody leaflets we get posted through our front door for pizza places curry houses ffs they fill my bin up every week

ClivetheVillan - 28/10/2013 14:35

What annoys me is all the bloody leaflets we get posted through our front door for pizza places curry houses ffs they fill my bin up every week

and then when you ring one of them, tell them your order the then say they dont deliver to your address!!!!! why post it??

People who get offended.

This is my biggest bug bear inthe world. Anyone who takes offence to anything needs toget a fecking life. People who actually take the time to write or call in to watchdog, or a newspaper to say something offended them. Fcuk off. Switch over.

The very concept of taking offence just baffles me.

This will be such a long thread because lets be honest, we are all miserable feckers!

People who don't like the Rolling Stones. Very difficult to trust!

The Fear - 28/10/2013 14:50

People who don't like the Rolling Stones. Very difficult to trust!

lol.

My friends Dad used to say you can nevertrust a man who doesn't like football, as they are most likely serial killers or gay.

I have NEVER been so offended on Fears behalf!

i dont mind people writing in to watchdog so much because these are people that have been scammed.... but the people that piss me off are the ones that write into 'points of view' to harp on about something they have watched and complain about it. Like deano said. Turn the tv off

Annoys me when people say they are afraid of flying.

Isn't it crashing they should be afraid of?

Thats what I meant Lee, Points of View not Watchdog.

Talking of things that annoy me. Anne Robinsons face.

another thing that annoys me is when your partner says 'you can cook tonight' and then when you do , they are in the kitchen telling you how you should be doing it!!

Or a gay serial killer deano? Now I guess they'd annoy me, if they were camp at least. Ooooh, this is going to sooo hurt darling!

Really annoys me when people call me Jon. Are three syllables that difficult? Jon at han... or J, or Fear... easy as anything I'd say!