things that really really annoy you. | Page 10 | Vital Football

things that really really annoy you.

people posting their fat pregnant bellies on facebook is another thing that gets on my tits. Surely thats a personal thing?

whilst we are on the subect of disgracebook... people that take photos of their food. why?????? just eat it!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost the luv for facebook ages ago tbh, do you know them lads you knew a little maybe even took the pizz out of at school and they try and talk like we have always been best buddies makes me cringe tbh

its the ones that you thought that were alright in school and then come across as a twat on facebook.

im probably one of them , but hey ho

Barney2004 - 12/11/2013 13:35

people that get the words like : your/you're , there/their, to/too etc mixed up. Thats annoying.

Shouldn't that final sentence be "That's annoying" or "That is annoying"?

david-avfc - 12/11/2013 14:08

Barney2004 - 12/11/2013 13:35

people that get the words like : your/you're , there/their, to/too etc mixed up. Thats annoying.

Shouldn't that final sentence be "That's annoying" or "That is annoying"?

sorry. *that's.

But you get my point don't you?

I don't know who Murph is, sorry. I definitely get your point, yes, but I found it amusing how in your post about incorrect grammar you made a grammatical error. :2:

Sometimes I'm being too lazy for proper grammar and just use internet talk - grammar is not too important on here and although often I make sure my writing is correct equally as often I can't be bothered and apostrophes, capitals and punctuation is lost. You can tell the difference between those who don't have the knowledge (people who are especially bad and repeat offenders) and those who do, but chose not to waste their time. Those who don't have the knowledge annoy me, yes.

I also get annoyed at people who put "r"'s into words where they should not belong. "I carn't wait to go to Chicargo" - especially when they put the apostrophe in, but then misspell the word anyway. People who confuse "cannot" with "cannie", which is not even a word bugs me, too.

The black country accent also annoys me... they simply can't speak.

Also it annoys me when people thing the yammers accent is the Birmingham accent just because they can't hear the difference.

**no offence to people that are born in the black country**

david-avfc - 12/11/2013 14:35

I don't know who Murph is, sorry. I definitely get your point, yes, but I found it amusing how in your post about incorrect grammar you made a grammatical error. :2:

Sometimes I'm being too lazy for proper grammar and just use internet talk - grammar is not too important on here and although often I make sure my writing is correct equally as often I can't be bothered and apostrophes, capitals and punctuation is lost. You can tell the difference between those who don't have the knowledge (people who are especially bad and repeat offenders) and those who do, but chose not to waste their time. Those who don't have the knowledge annoy me, yes.

I also get annoyed at people who put "r"'s into words where they should not belong. "I carn't wait to go to Chicargo" - especially when they put the apostrophe in, but then misspell the word anyway. People who confuse "cannot" with "cannie", which is not even a word bugs me, too.

I'm right with you on this; I even put paragraphs in my text messages.
I suppose that just makes me a pedant (or a punctuation nazi). Check out my semi-colon - no euphemism intended...

Barney2004 - 12/11/2013 14:44

Also it annoys me when people thing the yammers accent is the Birmingham accent just because they can't hear the difference.

:19: I thought you liked me aswell :142: :19: You wouldn't like me very much our kid, i talk thick yamyam tbh i try and have a laff n joke about it tbh but i get some folk it would annoy,

I just laff at it myself as i notice it more on TV when Steve Bull used to talk on the news yet when Steve Bull lived at the top of my street and i used to get his signature or he would give me a football or something when he came back from games i never noticed his accent as it sounded normal :3: this i always found strange tbh no hard feelings dude we all like somethings dislike others we are all different :35:

Gazgecko - 13/11/2013 19:50

I'm right with you on this; I even put paragraphs in my text messages.
I suppose that just makes me a pedant (or a punctuation nazi). Check out my semi-colon - no euphemism intended...

I use proper writing in texts - especially longer texts. If I have something to complain about I can end up practically writing an entire essay. But then I usually end up getting a 1 line reply back anyway.

grammar is not too important on here and although often I make sure my writing is correct equally as often I can't be bothered and apostrophes, capitals and punctuation is lost.

Youll learn. Gramer is blody imptant on ere. Wee dnot tl-er-8 txtspk.

(that took me longer to type than the bloody proper sentence would've)

mike_field - 14/11/2013 00:10

grammar is not too important on here and although often I make sure my writing is correct equally as often I can't be bothered and apostrophes, capitals and punctuation is lost.

Youll learn. Gramer is blody imptant on ere. Wee dnot tl-er-8 txtspk.

(that took me longer to type than the bloody proper sentence would've)

That's not even poor grammar! It is just poor spelling!

I know!

I realised that after posting but was too lazy to edit.

I couldn't resist the fullstops and capital letters PMSL

ClivetheVillan - 13/11/2013 19:57

Barney2004 - 12/11/2013 14:44

:19: I thought you liked me aswell :142: :19: You wouldn't like me very much our kid, i talk thick yamyam tbh i try and have a laff n joke about it tbh but i get some folk it would annoy,

I just laff at it myself as i notice it more on TV when Steve Bull used to talk on the news yet when Steve Bull lived at the top of my street and i used to get his signature or he would give me a football or something when he came back from games i never noticed his accent as it sounded normal :3: this i always found strange tbh no hard feelings dude we all like somethings dislike others we are all different :35:

as long as you know the difference between birmingham and the black country clive then we will get along just fine :31: