things that really really annoy you. | Page 2 | Vital Football

things that really really annoy you.

self serving machines when they keep telling me to put my item in the bagging area.... makes me want to rip the machine out and throw it.

Working from home and being able to go and do what I like without anyone telling me off or watching what I'm doing.

Oh no, sorry, not that, that delights me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barney2004 - 28/10/2013 14:39

ClivetheVillan - 28/10/2013 14:35

What annoys me is all the bloody leaflets we get posted through our front door for pizza places curry houses ffs they fill my bin up every week

and then when you ring one of them, tell them your order the then say they dont deliver to your address!!!!! why post it??

:1: :19:

ClivetheVillan - 28/10/2013 15:36

Barney2004 - 28/10/2013 14:39

ClivetheVillan - 28/10/2013 14:35

What annoys me is all the bloody leaflets we get posted through our front door for pizza places curry houses ffs they fill my bin up every week

and then when you ring one of them, tell them your order the then say they dont deliver to your address!!!!! why post it??

:1: :19:

i kid you not. Years ago i had a domino's one come through, put it to one side as they're quite decent pizza's. Rang it one night, put in a £20 order for them to tell me they done deliver to my address.... i vowed to never use them (not that i could) and never have. Bastards.

Slow computers annoy me.

I haven't had a decent high perfromance laptop at home or work for 7 years, and they drive me insane.

My work laptop takes 15 minutes to boot up and 15 minutes to log off, and around about lunch time when the virus checker kicks in becomes completely unusable for about an hour.

Thats an hour and a halfs productivity the company loses out of me.

Or to put it another way, thats an hour and a half I could be on Vital.

The BBC is terrible for the watchdog style "everybody is out to scam you!" show. Watchdog isn't that bad but the other ones like "rip off Britain" (I think its called that) is ridiculous.

They take a relatively non issue and continuously patronise the viewers saying its a huge outrage in an attempt to make people think its a big deal. The funniest one was they were talking about how much money the cinema makes on popcorn (what a scandal??!!) and to prove how terrible these organisations are the guy took his own popcorn in, expecting to be told he couldn't enter, they let him and told him 5 or 6 times that he was allowed to take his own food in because he wouldn't take yes for answer - thus making the entire show even more pointless than it was already.

Things that aren't labeled correctly.
For example.
Ham sandwich should be a ham sandwich. if it has cheese on it then say so. It's a ham and cheese sandwich.

Shepard's pie. It should be lamb, (if its beef then it's cottage pie) either way it dies not have a cheese crust on it.
Non cheese related moans are available.

Absolutely fine. It's cheese I object to.

I have had meals containing horse and donkey this year but they were clearly labeled as such.

Donkey tastes too strong for my liking.

Trekker - 28/10/2013 16:07

Absolutely fine. It's cheese I object to.

I have had meals containing horse and donkey this year but they were clearly labeled as such.

Donkey tastes too strong for my liking.

has a bit of a kick to it?

I can relate to that trekker . When picking up what looks a nice sandwich and it has sweetcorn hidden in it