The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 99 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

For anyone actually wanting to know what he said, it's at 1:20 in the (24 minute) video. Don't know why this info couldn't have been given before. It's a one liner, part of saying it's refreshing being in different surroundings, gives everybody a boost. It's nothing. A pointed comparison of Spurs Lodge v BM it is not.

Doesn't seem to have done much for the Spurs players. Not a happy bunch.

For anyone actually wanting to know what he said, it's at 1:20 in the (24 minute) video. Don't know why this info couldn't have been given before. It's a one liner, part of saying it's refreshing being in different surroundings, gives everybody a boost. It's nothing. A pointed comparison of Spurs Lodge v BM it is not.

Doesn't seem to have done much for the Spurs players. Not a happy bunch.

The info was given before I said it’s within the first few minutes, If anyone’s that bothered I’m sure 3 minutes won’t harm. Also you’re making assumptions it’s not vs BM no one knows that, but it definitely sounded like that.

I don’t see anything wrong with what Tyrone has said there and I think we’re in danger of reading too much into it, I’d love a change of scenery with my workplace right now.

The Spurs facilities are stunning, as are some of the features for the players at the stadium. So if he is saying that compared with the England set up, or the Villa set up, although he'd have been better off in this modern world (!) not saying it, he most likely isn't wrong.

Sorry. What am I missing here ?.

What is wrong with what he said ?.

What is being read into it ?.

Genuinely confused.

Lets not read too much into these things. If he goes its £80m plus and we upgrade . Sleep easy Villains

NB. (also remember its not Paddy Reilly "re-investing" this money anymore)

As a Mings fan and someone who thinks he's massive to us, even for those who don't like him pointing lol

£80m is a sale every day of the week. So is £50m really I think, but if we are going to go that route we need to do it quickly so we spend exactly the same on a Ben White or a Phil Mepham who are nowhere near their peak.

Mings isn't either, but they have years on him because of his unfortunate injury troubles and the positional change.

If it's not that ballpark though, no disruption to the backline at all this year - focus on mid/att.

Mings will go next summer not this, thats my opinion and yes it will be a ridiculous fee
He'll be 29 then Ruben Dias was only 60m and he's only 24.
Mings has very high stock at this moment in time, if we are into money ball now is the time to sell him but we don't need the money and we'd have to spend it to replace him as we don't have any kids coming through.

He'll be 29 then Ruben Dias was only 60m and he's only 24.
Mings has very high stock at this moment in time, if we are into money ball now is the time to sell him but we don't need the money and we'd have to spend it to replace him as we don't have any kids coming through.
whats Hause then ?

whats Hause then ?

25 ish hardly a kid coming through but to be fair he's just as capable as Mings, Mings is replaceable but we won't get silly money for him we might get 30m next year.
I don't think we'll sell him or anyone who has signed a 4/5 year contract recently