The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 101 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

What are we talking, £125m?
No , the latest one is man city want to swap him for Laporte and we get 50m a well, should be announced next weekend when Tyrone is back from his Bermudian holiday. Laporte is also back from his holiday Villa in Spain where he's been with the Spanish national side.
An insider at city believed to be a close friend of Jack Grealish has confirmed Mings and Pep have been in talks over the move which would suit both players.

No , the latest one is man city want to swap him for Laporte and we get 50m a well, should be announced next weekend when Tyrone is back from his Bermudian holiday. Laporte is also back from his holiday Villa in Spain where he's been with the Spanish national side.
An insider at city believed to be a close friend of Jack Grealish has confirmed Mings and Pep have been in talks over the move which would suit both players.
To be honest if we came out of it with a decent wedge of cash and a competent relacement I wouldnt be against it.
I like Tyrone, but he is not in the irreplaceable bracket.

Always good to catch with your first chuck of the day.
I think you were supposed to re tweet it or something

No serious that is how some rumours start isn't it with totally made-up stuff but with a slight possible chance of it being true. eventually the Brum Mail run it and before you know it they have "Mings and Grealish in double City link "

I think you were supposed to re tweet it or something

No serious that is how some rumours start isn't it with totally made-up stuff but with a slight possible chance of it being true. eventually the Brum Mail run it and before you know it they have "Mings and Grealish in double City link "
Wouldnt know a tweet if it jumped up and bit me on the arse.

Its becoming quite commonplace for performers to suffer mental health issues. Not sure whether sportspeople are under loads more pressure now or whether they were just more mentally robust previously. Probably a bit of both.

Basically, he suffers from the shits like most people do when under pressure, It's how you handle that pressure that sorts out the top performers from the also-rans.
I think those at the top of their sport handle nerves better, nothing new it's just flavour of the month to call it mental health.

We called it bottle

Good for Tyrone speaking out. We need to acknowledge the pressure these players are under.
And it should be acknowledged that the press and pundits didn't help with the constant "Maguire is better than Mings" crap. TM did everything that was asked of him, whilst knowing that he was a stop gap and that Beaky's favourite would be back once he was fit.
I know myself that being a victim of cronyism is hard to come to terms with.

Its becoming quite commonplace for performers to suffer mental health issues. Not sure whether sportspeople are under loads more pressure now or whether they were just more mentally robust previously. Probably a bit of both.

It must be down to social media, and the constant, daily connection with the fans in good ways and bad. It must be burnout for athletes