The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 100 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

Is there a full moon on here today?.

First Sterling is intending on scuppering England’s chances by not passing to SJ in euro championship games .
Now Mings says a training ground is nice and he is leaving for 80 million.

First Sterling is intending on scuppering England’s chances by not passing to SJ in euro championship games .

I think the full moon has been around since Tuesday around 10 p.m. Forecast to be around for a while longer.

don't forget Watkins to Arsenal is done deal with add ons

Mings says Villa and Wolves are similar clubs…. Why is it out of all our players he’s the one with the biggest mouth and normally says something controversial 😂 Can’t actually remember when he’s bigged us up.

No Mings Villa are fucking massive!

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/07/...aston-villa-wolves-claim-amid-coady-bromance/
You would think that after plucking him from obscurity at Bournemouth and giving him a stage to strut his stuff on the world stage he might be a bit more complementary about us.

Fair play to him, he’s got the platform and he’s using it to spread the word, he’s not wrong, call it out when you see it, she’d have more credibility if she admitted her choice of words were poor before, an has since changed her opinion and fully backs them.

Back to football, i'm hoping the last month or so experience for Mings will make him go up another level. I've never ever rated Maguire and the £80m price tag but i do now, he's a level above Mings and now he has seen first hand where he needs to get to if he wants the England shirt. The way Maguire brings the ball forwards is exactly what we need at Villa

Back to football, i'm hoping the last month or so experience for Mings will make him go up another level. I've never ever rated Maguire and the £80m price tag but i do now, he's a level above Mings and now he has seen first hand where he needs to get to if he wants the England shirt. The way Maguire brings the ball forwards is exactly what we need at Villa

Think Mings is bright enough to know that. Mings can get better and I hope he does.

You were ahead of the game. A Villa fan on Daily Mail Online comments yesterday hoped that someone would bid for him after his comments yesterday, got a lot of upvotes.

I'd miss Tyrone if he does leave but, it's going to cost some club more than £80 million. He's only just signed a new long-term deal and sounds like Conor Coady has tapped him up, since they've become involved in a bromance.
Wolves for fuck sake, they've just lost their manager and it looks like the heart of their team is moving on.
Why would Tyrone want to go to a club on the slide?