The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 103 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

Tyrone is an intelligent guy, and I'd make the correlation that intelligence in itself can be a curse - thinking deeply, over-analysing etc. I'm glad he's at the club, he's a good player, a good bloke, and a great candidate for mental health/political issues. Does he want to be the next Marcus Rashford? A bit too much Probably.

I can see Tyrone being a player that has many other interests outside of Football.

Would make a good manager, at least media-wise.

Pretty sure I’ve read previously that Tyrone regularly speaks to a psychologist anyway, so perhaps not a huge deal but fair play to him for speaking up about it, and well done to him for the two solid displays at the start of the tournament when he had all of this going on.

Jack is always under pressure. Every game, everyone in the stadium is looking at him to do something and he loves it. That's what makes him the best player in the PL.
Pretty much. Maradona didn't walk away from Mexico 86 due to mental health issues despite the weight of a nation on his shoulders.

It's great players are talking about this but it seems like the very best either find away to play through things or just do not seem to suffer at all (in this sport at least).

Can we please have a temporary lift on the censoring of the 'c' word please because reading this all I can say is Danny Mills, what an absolute fucking c**ting c**tbag, what a ****!

I dont know if theres a 'pundit' I hate more at the moment or ever. The guy talks absolute shite week in week out and still has a job?!

Danny Mills continuing to prove what a complete and utter bellend he really is...

Its actually quite impressive that someone can be so wrong so many times in just a few short sentences. Needless to say Danny Mills is a complete arsehole who makes it obvious he's no clue what he's talking about every time he opens his mouth.

He also cost England a goal vs Sweden at the 2002 World Cup and he's trying to take a pop at a bloke who never conceded in any of the appearances he made at the Euros.

I can also guarantee that the little twerp wouldn't have the balls to say it to Mings face.

It's pundits who can make a huge difference to the way people, alleged fans, see and behave towards players.
Danny Mills comments for instance about Tyrone Mings.
It seems pretty obvious that Mills, either didn't watch the two games Tyrone played for England at the Euro's, or talks out of his arse deliberately, in an attempt to cause controversy, so that his employers get clicks on social media. Whichever it is, there is quite a growing minority of under-educated bell-ends, who take Mills nonsense seriously enough to run with it and repeat it endlessly on social media, not thinking how what they say could cause the target they have in their sights, discomfort and/or real mental anguish and pain.
What people, even genuine sports fans, tend to forget is that sportsmen and women try 100% of the time to do the best they can but, being human beings, they sometimes make a mistake.

Surely the next captain. Deserved if it happens, can't think of anyone more suited right now, bar Mcginn maybe.