The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 105 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

Its actually quite impressive that someone can be so wrong so many times in just a few short sentences. Needless to say Danny Mills is a complete arsehole who makes it obvious he's no clue what he's talking about every time he opens his mouth.

He also cost England a goal vs Sweden at the 2002 World Cup and he's trying to take a pop at a bloke who never conceded in any of the appearances he made at the Euros.

I can also guarantee that the little twerp wouldn't have the balls to say it to Mings face.

I'm very much against cancel culture - but I'd happily see him lose his job and be wiped off the face of media.

I’m hoping he’s turned a corner and the responsibility of being captain will iron out his mistakes that happened a little too often last season.

Has all the qualities to be an amazing captain, but for me if you offered him the chance to move to Man Citeh I reckon he’d be off in a shot, whereas Martinez would likely stay, I love Martinez’s passion and interaction with fans, telling the directors that he doesn’t want to move to a champions league club and owes so much to Aston Villa and loves it here, it’s kind of the behaviour I’d love to see from Mings and show that same level of affection to Villa.

I think McGinn will thrive as vice captain, Here’s to Mings, pushing the team forward and having a great season.

I here to confess I'm the one going round injuring Villa players. Smith is paying me to cripple as many of the first team as possible.

Im not one for conspiracy but we have had too many training injuries for years. It’s very strange . Genuinely, is there something inherently wrong with the ground under foot at BH that is putting stress on the bodies.

I would imagine we get no more injuries than any other club. Villa being the only club I study means that's a guess. Pitches at bodywork are all the same size and construction as the pitch at Villa Park and the facility is state of the art. I'm assuming we can also afford too fitness staff.

Did this for a top level (link paid) article... might explain some of the modern injuries

Not everyone is a fan of the modern pitch though, some claim the harder pitches lead to more injuries.

In an article on E&T Mike Davison, managing director of Isokinetic Medical Group (quoted as being part of the FIFA Medical Centres of Excellence Network) says that with harder pitches “….players can reach peak velocities quicker and they don’t get dead legs like they used to on the old soggy pitches. The pitches deliver back more reactive energy to the players, but players will feel the shock going through their bodies, in their joints, bones and tendons.”

High profile managers Harry Redknapp and Roy Hodgson, along with French legend Thierry Henry, have all been critics of the harder pitches. The same article says softer weaves are currently being developed.

https://vitalfootball.co.uk/the_art...itches_leading_to_smarter_play_from_the_back/