The Politics Thread | Page 304 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

I would love for Hancock’s wife to kick him out. Imagine one of the most powerful people in the country being homeless even just for one night :LOL:

Or even for however long it takes to get to one of the flats he owns.

Lol, old Brillo Pad Neil has bailed out of GB News just 2 weeks in :lol:

"A few weeks" or will he never be seen again on the channel?

TV presenter Andrew Neil has revealed that he is taking a break from GB News less than two weeks after he launched the channel.

Speaking during his usual 8pm slot on Thursday evening, Mr Neil said he would be away for a “few weeks” but would be back “before summer is out”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/andrew-neil-gb-news-break-launch-b942603.html

Watched that last night, did seem very strange timing but said he would be back?

Johnson's back is against a wall. How can he sack his own minister for being a hypocrite and cheating on his wife when Johnson himself is a serial adulterer who doesn't recognise the meaning of shame.

If he rightfully sacks sleazy Hancock (and any normal PM would) then the papers would have a field day writing about Johnson's hypocrisy due to his own long list of infidelities.

At the moment it's only the Mirror but once the others get the smell of blood they will eventually go for him as well.

What a bunch of creepy, sleazy people running the UK, and I haven't even mentioned Michael Gove yet.

"Inside Boris Johnson's torrid love affairs - two ex-wives and countless lovers"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/inside-boris-johnsons-torrid-love-23808554

I like Neil, his hour has been decent so far. But definitely strange timing.
He's robust, I'll give him that. But I can't see past his Spectator background and time spent on the Sunset Times, etc. He's a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing for me.

But did enjoy his jousts with Port-a-loo and Abbott (and others) on This Week before it was cancelled.

He's robust, I'll give him that. But I can't see past his Spectator background and time spent on the Sunset Times, etc. He's a bit of a wolf in sheep's clothing for me.

But did enjoy his jousts with Port-a-loo and Abbott (and others) on This Week before it was cancelled.

He's definitely coming from a different direction on GB, but I'm yet to disagree with anything he's said as he's keeping it sensible, albeit not the usual narrative. The interviews so far, he's certainly letting people have their say.

With that said, I'm not watching Wootton, the man is a bellend.

200w.gif