The Politics Thread | Page 305 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

That video is just hilarious. It's just the best in a bad way.
As I said to a couple of my what's app stalkers yesterday. It looks like he has grabbed her at the end of the school disco. That wanton arse fumbling is straight out of the teenage handbook 'what you will do on your first kiss'.

And still no resignation/dismissal. Vile people, utter slime, this looks like it was on work time so on OUR money. And not only that, the cretin was telling everyone else what they can't do, and was doing it himself. Utterly baffling these people remain in their jobs. But then, Boris is the same sort, so difficult for him to condemn a fellow slimeball isn't it?

Disgusting isn’t it . On every level.

I have no doubt he will go. Boris is playing games. There will be so much public pressure that he will use that as an excuse to boot him and blame that. The corrupt buffoon should have done it yesterday. The fact that he will now leave it so other matters can be used is disgusting in itself .

Disgusting isn’t it . On every level.

I have no doubt he will go. Boris is playing games. There will be so much public pressure that he will use that as an excuse to boot him and blame that. The corrupt buffoon should have done it yesterday. The fact that he will now leave it so other matters can be used is disgusting in itself .

He can't though can he, cos of Boris only philandering and cheating.

Let's face it we have Priti Patel still in a job so Hancock won't be going

Old Boys club with the occasional female to make it look good

They are both married and have three kids so that has probably had a devasting affect on the eight people nearest to them. I was reading in the Indi that he is at the Family home outside London and his wife is still in London. The woman was seen leaving her family home with what appeared to be an overnight bag. Two marriages and eight lives ruined. I wont say what I think of them.

And still no resignation/dismissal. Vile people, utter slime, this looks like it was on work time so on OUR money. And not only that, the cretin was telling everyone else what they can't do, and was doing it himself. Utterly baffling these people remain in their jobs. But then, Boris is the same sort, so difficult for him to condemn a fellow slimeball isn't it?

It's quite funny really (not in a funny way) Bojo absolutely knows if he does anything here he's giving the press free reign to point out the contradictions and bring his own history into it.

Daft thing is, by doing nothing, this is already being pointed out lol