The Politics Thread | Page 303 | Vital Football

The Politics Thread

Oh dear god . These people actually run my country. Do they really think they can get away with stuff like this. Not even intelligent enough to do it behind closed doors. In a fcuking corridor of his workplace with cctv !!!!.

And I see he has admitted breaking social distancing rules.
Mate, that's the least of your worries with Mrs Hancock waiting at home.

He is a goner. And so he fcuking should be. Right now.

They disgust me. The lot of them.

Oh dear god . These people actually run my country. Do they really think they can get away with stuff like this. Not even intelligent enough to do it behind closed doors. In a fcuking corridor of his workplace with cctv !!!!.

And I see he has admitted breaking social distancing rules.
Mate, that's the least of your worries with Mrs Hancock waiting at home.

He is a goner. And so he fcuking should be. Right now.

They disgust me. The lot of them.

I thought that.

He can't even do a good job of being unfaithful can he ?

As Elton once sang..........Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word.

As for rightfully resigning? Well, it's not in this Tory government's vocabulary either.

EDIT:

Just read Johnson say's "The matter is now closed"

This is a new type of government in UK politics and the way they go about dealing with power both in and out of parliament is certainly not a change for the better as they basically shit on anyone in its path.

Last edited:
I honestly do think the Torie front benchers are seriously losing the plot.
You've got nutter Boris saying we are building back gender neutral and more feminine.
Hancock having affairs where he knows there are cameras? Wtf?
Gove has some rumours circulating that I won't mention because I don't want a DM from Mike.
Patel... My girlfriend. Not doing great is she.

Then to make it worse the opposing team are like watching a horror show. With supposed MPs where I have no idea how they passed their GCSEs never mind anything else.

No party out there to challenge. It seems the proper Tories who talk sense are stuck on the back benches and most of labour are too busy spreading hate, on Twitter or don't know what year we are in.

I didn't have much faith before. Now all I have is worry. This is a mess.

Of course, with every scandal there is evidence of cronyism. But it doesn’t matter so not even worth posting anymore, there are no repercussions for this stuff anymore. Tories would be up in arms (and rightly so) if this was Labour.

A relative of the Whitehall director alleged to have had an extramarital affair with Matt Hancock, the health secretary, is an executive at a private healthcare company which has won a string of NHS contracts.

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-han...op-job-at-company-with-nhs-contracts-12341789

They are all at it. Tory or labour... They are all being twats. They all think they are untouchable. All of them. Wankers.

Lol, old Brillo Pad Neil has bailed out of GB News just 2 weeks in :lol:

"A few weeks" or will he never be seen again on the channel?

TV presenter Andrew Neil has revealed that he is taking a break from GB News less than two weeks after he launched the channel.

Speaking during his usual 8pm slot on Thursday evening, Mr Neil said he would be away for a “few weeks” but would be back “before summer is out”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/andrew-neil-gb-news-break-launch-b942603.html

Lol, old Brillo Pad Neil has bailed out of GB News just 2 weeks in :lol:

"A few weeks" or will he never be seen again on the channel?

TV presenter Andrew Neil has revealed that he is taking a break from GB News less than two weeks after he launched the channel.

Speaking during his usual 8pm slot on Thursday evening, Mr Neil said he would be away for a “few weeks” but would be back “before summer is out”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/andrew-neil-gb-news-break-launch-b942603.html
He hasn't bailed though has he?
Maybe he has a holiday? As it is holiday season? GB news has seen better figures that they initially thought so why would he bail?

He hasn't bailed though has he?
Maybe he has a holiday? As it is holiday season? GB news has seen better figures that they initially thought so why would he bail?
Sure, he's booked a holiday just 2 weeks after launching the UK version of Fox News, to much fanfare. If you were the figurehead of a very recently launched news channel, would you seriously be taking a holiday this early on?

My initial post was a little tongue-in-cheek, but it is a bit weird (and he's not made it very clear) why he's taking this leave so soon.

Sure, he's booked a holiday just 2 weeks after launching the UK version of Fox News, to much fanfare. If you were the figurehead of a very recently launched news channel, would you seriously be taking a holiday this early on?

My initial post was a little tongue-in-cheek, but it is a bit weird (and he's not made it very clear) why he's taking this leave so soon.
Can I just ask you what you have seen with GB news that makes it a right wing media outlet?
What have you seen that makes you think that?

Come off it, with Andrew Neil and Dan Wootton heading up the coverage, how can it not be?
But you surely have to have seen footage for yourself to say such a sweeping statement?
Same as saying BBC will be lefty left left because Naga is hosting.
Surely need more substance?