The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 27 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

It's only really Green/Adomah and Whelan/Hourihane. Everyone else is fairly set in stone. I think he'll start with Whelan and Adomah and see how it goes.

Had this come through in an email today which may be useful for those in the relevant seats:

"
we're sure you can barely contain your excitement ahead of our Championship Play-Off Final on Monday, and wanted to let you know that as a supporter sitting in blocks 130-137, you're going to be part of our special Wembley fan mosaic!

All Villa supporters will have a flag on their seat, but we're specifically inviting all in blocks 130 to 137 to hold their flag aloft at either end and stretched out in front of you as Dean Smith's men walk out at Wembley, creating a spectacular visual spectacle which couldn't be achieved with simply waving a flag!

Feel free to tell fellow Villans in these blocks to also hold their flag aloft as we turn the West End of Wembley into a sea of claret & blue, with blocks 130-137 forming the centrepiece of the display whilst the rest of the West End waves their flags."

In A&E with my eldest, think he has broke his ankle playing football ffs. Trying to get a wheelchair for the weekend ?
I hope he is OK - the Villa family are thinking of him.
Our grand son was also in A&E last night too. He came off his scooter and had a gash in his tummy that required 4 stitches. He was not going to Wembley. When we asked him this morning how he was feeling he said he was really upset - not because of his injury but because he had ripped his Villa shirt with Grealish on the back. Proper Villa fan!!!!

Thanks Gents for the support, really bad sprain so ice pack and foot up and should be good to go tomorrow for the trip to Watford. Funny thing there was an old fella, mid 70's in the waiting room with a really bad cut on his head, he said to my lad (had his Villa shirt on) that wont stop you Monday will it son, they have told me I have concussion but I will be on the bus 6.30 am Monday am with me cans, might be the last chance I get at my age :ROFLMAO: Had a good chat to him whilst waiting and it transpires his niece was married to he who walks on water and her Mum worked with my Mum and Dad at Lucas and he knew them both. Really nice bloke who knew his Villa as well but his forehead was like a road accident. The nurse was one of us as well who touched the badge on his shirt. This is a very positive omen I think, alot more confident now bizarrely