The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 28 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

It gets better, one of my sons mates dad has just popped a bottle of Monnet XO round as a gift for helping him with his pension and my mate who we are going with tomorrow with his son has popped a few bottles of his latest IPA home brew round. This is all a sign FACT

In A&E with my eldest, think he has broke his ankle playing football ffs. Trying to get a wheelchair for the weekend ?
Broke mine playing football age fifteen. Know exactly how hes feeling. Cheer up mate, it ll be ok.

I can see a one goal margin, it’ll be a tight game. If our other 9 outfield players can step up with Jack being marked out of the game, we have a good chance.

We need a huge performance from El Ghazi and Adomah

I can see a one goal margin, it’ll be a tight game. If our other 9 outfield players can step up with Jack being marked out of the game, we have a good chance.

We need a huge performance from El Ghazi and Adomah
I think Mc Ginn is going to be our winner on the day. He s due a big one, and also think Kodjia has it in him to win us this one.

Not sure I'd class Chester as a legend. Good solid pro yes, but the defence looks far stronger without him.
Not vocal enough to be captain and I'd imagine quite nice to play against.

Legend is probably too strong, but there is no doubt he put himself out there and took everything that was thrown at him. Plenty of others could learn from that. Arguably player of the year last season, which seems to have been conveniently forgotten by many.

It wasn't his fault Steve Bruce left him with a load of shite right backs for company, and he played for a long time with an injury before Dean Smith bought in the cavalry.

So the first leg of the weekend has begun...a trip down to a cottage in the Northamptonshire countryside, our residence for the next four days....and even tho Mrs Langoe is with us, I can confirm that our five tickets haven't as yet found their way into the recycling bin....the omens are looking good...! :wahey::wahey::wahey::utv::utv:

Legend - no. Not yet but not a good enough second tag for him in my opinion and given how long he's been in rehab that shows the pain barrier he must have played through for me - so yes, legend.

I actually think him and Mings would've been a great partnership myself.

So, who is Wes Edens going to watch, us or the Bucks?

I think he should watch the Bucks. Culmination of years of support to get them where they are, whereas he's only just starting out with us. There will be other times. So go and watch them, Wes. We will understand.