The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Well, I'm glad you have asked. Even though we don't know our opponents yet, clearly a Villa win

:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:

I am hoping to get my tickets confirmed by the weekend.
I have never seen Villa lose at Wembley ?

Was there when we beat Norwich in LC
Was there for the draw with Everton in LC
Was there for the draw with Spurs in CS
Was there when we beat Leeds in LC.

Looking to make it a clean sweep on 27th May.

Oh as an aside, I have never seen Villa lose a final with me in the crowd as I was there on the 26th May................ 1982??

I've never seen us win at the new Wembley!

Had a perfect record at old Wembley as I was in attendance in 94 and 96, but for some reason couldn't make the 2000 one.

New Wembley I've seen us lose 3 times I think, but missed the Liverpool semi final win as it clashed with Buddy's due date. (git!)

It's a bit weird that it jumps from Claret Members down to 5+ home games - that seems awfully low. There were much higher thresholds last season (10+ games, 8+, etc.) from memory.

Guaranteed to sell out whatever though :utv:

This will be my 7th visit to the new Wembley. I've enjoyed myself there twice, one of which was a Green day concert so I'm hoping to improve my record there.

Really hoping for a Derby win tonight. Admittedly (and probably wrongly) I am dismissing Derby as a threat, but I do think they're a bit cack.

Im thinking team already presuming everyone is fit.

Steer
Elmo Axel Mings Hause
Wheelan / Hourihane? Cant decide but erring towards Hourihane?
ElGhazi Jack SJM Kodija
Tammy

ElGhazi and Kodija can swop wings as they feel fit. Works for me.

It's a bit weird that it jumps from Claret Members down to 5+ home games - that seems awfully low. There were much higher thresholds last season (10+ games, 8+, etc.) from memory.

Guaranteed to sell out whatever though :utv:
Can’t remember the allocation last year but this time it’s over 36,000 so that should be enough to cover most regular fans you’d have thought, so probably no need to break it down into further tranches

Block 125, just checked last years ticket, same block and virtually the same seats :help:

Tickets sorted, block 135 behind goal 21 rows up.....20 min wait but once in...all very easy. Able to assign a couple of other season ticket holders who we sit by at Villa Park with no hassle in order to sit together....got a good feeling this yr.....can't wait! :utv: