The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 23 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Youve got a shock coming mate. Went up Broad Street last year for the first time since I left over twenty years ago , about 2am. Place was heaving. Sure you will enjoy yourself. Yes Bingley Hall, saw Sabbath there. Fantastic.

Bingley Hall. That's a blast from the past! Used to be a fanatical gig goer nationwide mid 70's to early 80's. Once saw The Clash four times in a week!
Made a number of visits to both Bingley Hall and Barbarella's (The Damned, Boomtown Rats, Blondie) as well as the odd night out at the Rum Runner. Great times for football and music.

Does anyone know of any spare tickets , asking for a friend

Has he got a 3 match history from this season?

If he has they are being released online as soon as people empty their baskets.

I can't see why the club don't just empty them and make them all available.

I keep getting a feeling that Jonathan Kodjia is going to have a massive game on Monday , not sure why but I feel it massively

Dunno, mate. Before I moved from Brum I usually avoided Broad St so it's all going to be a surprise for me. Sure it'll all come clear when I get there. Last time I was down there was at the old Bingley Hall. Saw some great acts there in the 70's. Burned down, I think mid-80's.
If you are struggling, try The Ring Of Fe.......nurse, NURSE !! Wibble.......

Bingley Hall. That's a blast from the past! Used to be a fanatical gig goer nationwide mid 70's to early 80's. Once saw The Clash four times in a week!
Made a number of visits to both Bingley Hall and Barbarella's (The Damned, Boomtown Rats, Blondie) as well as the odd night out at the Rum Runner. Great times for football and music.
Now your talking, The Runner, then over the road as you come out for a Tow Rope special at the cafe opposite the club.

Has he got a 3 match history from this season?

If he has they are being released online as soon as people empty their baskets.

I can't see why the club don't just empty them and make them all available.

Very strange. I’m sure you only get 20 minutes to purchase tickets in your basket before they automatically take them out

Funny enough was just thinking today what the implications are if we don't go up.
Clearly not the same ball park as last year. Anybody know how set we are for another season in the EFL apart from the obvious losing certain players.