The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Reduced number of trains but no delays in travel time. Its like planning the D- Day landings.

Can’t imagine those moor street trains not being packed again, running the same operation as last year so obviously expecting it plus all the stops on the way such as Solihull for example where people (try to) get on. Plus it drops you right outside so it’s just easy.

I know someone who’s been advised not to get on at Solihull as it’ll be packed from moor street, the attached pic will give you an idea...

Attachments

• 9BF1269A-D22D-454C-AE35-FEF81C819B2E.jpeg
    9BF1269A-D22D-454C-AE35-FEF81C819B2E.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 16
I know someone who’s been advised not to get on at Solihull as it’ll be packed from moor street, the attached pic will give you an idea...
I’d second that. Even on a normal day, getting a seat from Solihull to Marylebone is nigh on impossible. Worth it to take a train into Moor St from Solihull if you want a seat....

I’ve got on at Solihull in the past and it’s been fine - busy but I’ve got a seat. Last year was an exception due to it being the only available route

My favourite thing here is that this is with an inconsistent pair of wingers down the flanks and fullbacks who hav questionable crossing ability at times.

I know, I found it baffling how we have so many goals from crosses when we have no one who can cross a ball (apart from Elmo about 5 times out of 100!)

Last year on the train we were on hardly anyone was able to get on anywhere except Moor Street. The normal non Villa traveller took one look at some of the people in our coach who were already well on the way to being pissed and deciced trying to board wasnt worth the effort.

Last year on the train we were on hardly anyone was able to get on anywhere except Moor Street. The normal non Villa traveller took one look at some of the people in our coach who were already well on the way to being pissed and deciced trying to board wasnt worth the effort.

There were people trying to jump the queue at Moor Street because they had somewhere to be in London, so did we! There were a few regular travellers to London on there and they didn’t seem to mind the drinking at all as it was all good natured, seemed to like the good atmosphere and one old couple wished us luck.

There were people trying to jump the queue at Moor Street because they had somewhere to be in London, so did we! There were a few regular travellers to London on there and they didn’t seem to mind the drinking at all as it was all good natured, seemed to like the good atmosphere and one old couple wished us luck.
One hillarious moment at Moor Street when a dozen young women obviously going to work at a convention or something similar turned up expecting to see a fairly empty platform. They all had their hair in rollers and carrying vanity cases. They had to run the gauntlet of Villa fans with the usual ribald comments, only to get to the front of the queue waiting to load to be turned away and have to come all the way back again to even more comments.

The waiting is ridiculous. Why can't we be the first game of the play off finals ? .Hope the pitch is ok on Monday after the previous 2 games.