The Owners & CEO Thread | Page 66 | Vital Football

The Owners & CEO Thread

Just to put that in context:

1 million seconds equates to 11.57 days
1 billion seconds equates to 31.71 years

These guys are minted :thumbup:
Actually that's out of date. "English" billions (a million million) aren't really used anymore, so Nas's £7bn is almost certainly seven thousand million pounds.

He's basically a pauper.

Doesn't sound like a nice place to work, no rights and looking at the wages they pay, crap pay for most jobs, I've seen advertised.
The Staff are indeed better off getting out of it. That might explain why nobody answered my email from 6 weeks ago.

If true of course

Remember, when posting, to think about what you say and that you are responsible for your posts.

I swear at work in the right company but if I used the word "Cocksuckers" in reference to actual colleagues I think my feet wouldn't touch the ground.

We can't possibly know if this is true but if it is, somebody needs shuffling out the door before the multiple lawsuits land.

I swear at work in the right company but if I used the word "Cocksuckers" in reference to actual colleagues I think my feet wouldn't touch the ground.

We can't possibly know if this is true but if it is, somebody needs shuffling out the door before the multiple lawsuits land.
I'm fortunate enough that I am able to do so - frequently, and often to their faces! 🤣

But in all seriousness, the claims being made in this letter (and its veracity needs to be rightly established) are pretty serious and there may be trouble ahead for certain folks in the B6 postcode.

There always seems to be a victim, I tell you what, come and work at my place, run by dictating bully who cannot be wrong, argue with him your out. Good people men and women leaving in their droves! Remember, people do not leave bad company's, they leave bad Managers!

I know its not always the case but you'd think someone who has had such high profile positions would have more claims against them than one account posting pictures of a letter.

Could be true but you'd expect Wes would know him, his prior positions and people in the industry before making such an appointment.

Rereading it and I'm a bit suss. Some of the wording seems a bit "what I think professional/corporate language sounds like" written by someone who doesn't work in a professional/corporate environment. The characterisation of Heck is a bit of a caricature of what we expect American businessmen to be like.

It absolutely *could* be true but I'm approaching with a healthy dose of Hmmmmmm.

Rereading it and I'm a bit suss. Some of the wording seems a bit "what I think professional/corporate language sounds like" written by someone who doesn't work in a professional/corporate environment. The characterisation of Heck is a bit of a caricature of what we expect American businessmen to be like.

It absolutely *could* be true but I'm approaching with a healthy dose of Hmmmmmm.
I find it odd that if those alleged incidents are true, why they’d be posted anonymously online to a letter to the fan advisory board… rather than to ACAS or a solicitor, the FA directly, or their MP. I mean if you’ve been unlawfully dismissed at work why would you expect football fans to sort it out rather than the proper legal authorities?

Maybe it’s true and this is just to publicise the issues, but it would be an odd way to go about it.

I find it odd that if those alleged incidents are true, why they’d be posted anonymously online to a letter to the fan advisory board… rather than to ACAS or a solicitor, the FA directly, or their MP. I mean if you’ve been unlawfully dismissed at work why would you expect football fans to sort it out rather than the proper legal authorities?

Maybe it’s true and this is just to publicise the issues, but it would be an odd way to go about it.

You ever tried to do battle with a large employer? - pretty much impossible in the UK .

You need a massive amount of cash -;,which individuals don't have - but big corporates do .

If Chris heck had a squeaky clean image be less plausible - but he caused similar problems at Red Bulls and had the players in open revolt over a series of games he organized in the mid day heat.