The Owners & CEO Thread | Page 72 | Vital Football

The Owners & CEO Thread

Suppose it all points to the North Stand again but maybe it’s a case where no matter what you do it hurts someone and the only solution is expansion.

I’m living in the past I keep forgetting we’ve got like 33,000 season ticket holders.

Edit: I guess this is the consultation process that’s needed. If they’re hell bent on expanding revenue at the ground. Do you say look your season ticket can stay the same but you’re getting moved 50 seats down.

Playing devils advocate here of course. At the end of the day I’m on the side of the fan. I think you need to pull every other lever before you start messing with the community.
Another thing they could look at is all the foundation staff having 2 seats in the North Upper, the majority of them don't even support the Villa, plus the other freebie tickets they give away to players etc. There must be 1000 there they could make "special seats"
These were practices they set up to boost attendance when times were hard, we don't need them now as the tickets that they give away would sell these days

Another thing they could look at is all the foundation staff having 2 seats in the North Upper, the majority of them don't even support the Villa, plus the other freebie tickets they give away to players etc. There must be 1000 there they could make "special seats"
These were practices they set up to boost attendance when times were hard, we don't need them now as the tickets that they give away would sell these days
I'm surprised the foundation staff still get free seats. I was recently talking to a long time Villa staff member who has had the free ST withdrawn at the start of this season. They were offered a discount of approx. 40% instead.