The Official John Terry Thread | Page 46 | Vital Football

The Official John Terry Thread

Might be being petty and I know he’s Mr Chelsea...... keeps referring to them as us/we etc on the Caribo cup preamble... I find it irritating, but guess I should expect it

Click bait. Why on earth should JT be talked about? We don't know anything about how the coaching pans out, and it doesn't really matter. DS is the manager and if there's something to question or discuss then that's whom the talk should be aimed at.

Something's going on. That Ming's header which nearly went in was brilliant, and well planned. Was JT behind it, or was DS, or somebody else? Doesn't matter.

We're getting as bad as the media. It'll be Edens wants out next.

Something's going on. That Ming's header which nearly went in was brilliant, and well planned. Was JT behind it, or was DS, or somebody else? Doesn't matter

Pretty sure it was Mings himself. Terry should be questioned and rightfully so when we have the 3rd worst defence in the league and a few games before that we had the worst, seems like he is having no impact at all.

Richard O'Kelly not really getting a mention directly in all this 'what do they do at BH' discussion. He is only the assistant head coach after all.

But then he is not a Chelsea legend with a long and at times slightly controversial playing career under his belt so he stays under the radar.

In fairness, he's also not being snapped giving interviews around the country and being anywhere but his place of work.

In fairness, he's also not being snapped giving interviews around the country and being anywhere but his place of work.

Is JT doing that detrimental though which I guess is what's being said. There are a few things that could be levelled at him during his career but professionally I'm not sure he is the type to do things he knows are detrimental.

Plus what O'Kelly does isn't remotely interesting to any one outside villa park. If he was sat watching Chelsea the other night itwould get a mention anywhere.

Richard O'Kelly not really getting a mention directly in all this 'what do they do at BH' discussion. He is only the assistant head coach after all.

But then he is not a Chelsea legend with a long and at times slightly controversial playing career under his belt so he stays under the radar.

He looks like some rough house Sunday league kick the shite out of them lads type to me , not saying he is but that's what he looks like

JT has been at chelsea since he was a boy he won everything he has ever won with them (apart from his play off runner up) he is a massive fan of chelsea and goes to a lot of there games and as he is out assistant manager i think its a good thing that he stays in the know at a club like chelsea as it may lead to us getting exciting young players on loan from them like tammy GOD always says us when he talks about villa its no big deal that JT says us when he speaks about chelsea
its only a problem if he was to ever become a ref