The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs") | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs")

Missed the goal (making a cup of tea-PG tips) Over 45 mins Gills are doing ok while I put us down to loose, after that half I think we could get something out of this. I'm starting to warm to Akinde he's getting through a mile of work.
Tucker's doing ok from what Ive seen

On a plus side.... Bristol Rovers are losing! I can't wait to see Joey Barton out of a job when they are relegated... after the horrendous comments he made about Ehmer even if he has had an awful season, never should he be so publicly humiliated!
Totally agree and if you listen / see his pre match for the Sunderland game the man is deluded.

Nice it’s not just me that feels like that about Barton after his comments on Max

Not sure why Lee is on for Akinde? Akinde hasn't been in this second half so makes sense to take him off, but not sure for Lee? Why not give Johnson a go for a change, or even take a risk with Samuel?

Ref had been OK up until the past few minutes. I wonder whether he's got pissed off with Evans, Raynor and O'Keefe beasting him. Clear foul on Graham not given then O'Connor makes a lovely tackle on Honeyman, just knicking the ball from him, and the ref gives a foul in a dangerous position to Hull and then books O'Keefe!

Get in there - basically a carbon copy by Tucker of the way Eaves beat him in the first half; Lee couldn't miss.