The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs") | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs")

Poor goal to concede there and undeserved as we started the better. A pump into the box and Tucker left Eaves with far too much space and he looped a scrappy header in from close range.

Before that we were unlucky in a pinball scenario in their box with the ball all over the place and ending with us hitting the post. A good chance for Eaves just before that an Akinde went close almost straight from the kick off where he broke away and just put a looping effort wide from just outside of the box.

I passed the Man of Kent in Rochester the other day, need to go back in there, as haven't for years. It's not a great place for lager.... lol

Beg to differ mate. Hackerschoor and Paulaner on draft.

Love the range of ales at the man of kent and the barman does a cracking range of gin and tonics.

Looking forward to getting back down there. I hope it opens post lockdown, not sure every pub will

Poor from Tucker. All over the place.

I wouldn’t necessarily blame Tucker.
It was bad defensively from all of them.
It wasn’t a pin point cross, more a loop over that could have actually gone anywhere.
They do look a class above when on the ball.

Ha, if it’s the one I’m thinking of then I’ve got it! Untappd. It’s good for someone like me who likes drinking something new each time, as well as finding decent pubs and bars wherever you go. You can see what pubs have loads of check-ins in them, particularly what beers they’ve checked in. It helps you find the pubs that sell something different to Fosters and Doom Bar.
Sounds like it could be the one Trev, ideal if you like to mix things up and don't mind trying new stuff. I'm not much of a drinker so totally lost on me. Now if it was a burger or coffee app, different matter altogether 😳

Why do the commentators keep banging on about how we're pumping everythoing long but aren't mentioning that as soon as Hull get it they pump it to Eaves pretty much every time?

We look a threat going forward, but are all over the place at the back. Tucker is having a mare. I think we're missing Cundy and the balanced back four we've had recently.