The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs") | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Official Hull City Match Thread (sponsored by Tom Eeeeaaaaves "for all your hattri....what? Nobby says it never happened again? needs")

Apparently they are playing like us. Think someone needs to point out to the co-comm that they have all game, including their goal.

How many goals has Gills conceded because of a Tucker error? If we had a solid CB pairing, we would have many more points this season.
Its great to see Tucker improving, but for next season he should either be sold or dropped to the bench, and a pair of more experienced CBs brought in.

How many goals has Gills conceded because of a Tucker error? If we had a solid CB pairing, we would have many more points this season.
Its great to see Tucker improving, but for next season he should either be sold or dropped to the bench, and a pair of more experienced CBs brought in.
I really don’t think he has been that bad IMHO, has made the odd error but also had some outstanding games.

Bit harsh on Jack that TBH

HT summary
Eaves is too strong for Tucker
Wilks is too strong for O’Connor
It’s only 1-0 so all to play for.

Entertaining half imo. Quality of matches recently has been miles better than some of the shite of a few months ago.

Bit unlucky to be losing.

I'm enjoying it as much as one can expect given we're losing.

Do you think that Eaves goal was due to a Tucker error ?
If so, watch it again.
He had little chance to clear the ball when he was nowhere near the ball.
It was a freaky loopy ball that could have gone anywhere.
As it happened, it dropped right on the far post a pretty much on to Eaves head.
If anyone was at fault, it was the left side for allowing a soft cross.
Wilks rolled O’Connor.

Do you think that Eaves goal was due to a Tucker error ?
If so, watch it again.
He had little chance to clear the ball when he was nowhere near the ball.
It was a freaky loopy ball that could have gone anywhere.
As it happened, it dropped right on the far post a pretty much on to Eaves head.
If anyone was at fault, it was the left side for allowing a soft cross.
Wilks rolled O’Connor.

Not at all... Tucker doesn't even challenge Eaves in the air, on the replay it almost looks like Tucker wants to kick it rather than even attempt to header it. Even before this goal, last few games Tucker has been dire.

We're not playing too badly, it's just that Hull are better than the other promotion contenders we've played recently. I know it's an overused phrase but the next goal is crucial.

Looked to me that it was more down to O`Connor failing to stop the cross being made. Deffo missing Cundy paired up with Tucker. Of all the games to be missing some extra height at centre-back !

We're missing Cundy a bit today. He's generally solid against bigger forwards and the disruption to what has been a settled back 4 has shown a little in the first half.

On a plus side.... Bristol Rovers are losing! I can't wait to see Joey Barton out of a job when they are relegated... after the horrendous comments he made about Ehmer even if he has had an awful season, never should he be so publicly humiliated!