The Louie Barry Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Louie Barry Thread

Good stuff. You can't be too careful these days.

In all seriousness he was wearing a £500 pair of designer trainers (I’m sure the rest of his clobber isn’t cheap either), I don’t know many other 16 year olds that’d be wearing them.

Ha, I was thinking 'why is he dressed like a tramp?' in that photo.

I like the black ‘Canada Goose’ jacket he was wearing (Also costs silly money) and that’s about it, the rest of it was a bit chavy but he’s 16 and earning good money so leave him to it.

I like the black ‘Canada Goose’ jacket he was wearing (Also costs silly money) and that’s about it, the rest of it was a bit chavy but he’s 16 and earning good money so leave him to it.

I guess you didn't take the opportunity to introduce him to a good tailor?

£500 for trainers, my Claret and Blue Gazelles are the most expensive shoes I've ever bought in my life and at £54 they only come out on match days

In fairness, he didn't have to try
I'd love to see any one of us (in our prime) up against him one on one. He'd tear all of us apart. Sorry 57, I just don't get ripping into players and never will (unless they are taking the piss).

If we had someone better they'd play, if not we have to rely on the players we have. As far as I know he's never moaned, never caused a problem and has improved. Hutton wasn't very good, had mixed reviews but never got the stick Taylor has had.

I'd love to see any one of us (in our prime) up against him one on one. He'd tear all of us apart. Sorry 57, I just don't get ripping into players and never will (unless they are taking the piss).

If we had someone better they'd play, if not we have to rely on the players we have. As far as I know he's never moaned, never caused a problem and has improved. Hutton wasn't very good, had mixed reviews but never got the stick Taylor has had.

obviously I was taking the piss mate but Talyor is one of the worst left-backs I've seen at Villa in 52 years of watching Villa. If you are saying Hutton wasn't very good what the hell is Taylor.
Sorry if that's ripping into him, saying he didn't have to try hard to be crap but he really doesn't try hard.
I praise you if you've never "ripped "into a player in a Villa shirt because you are truly unique.

Anyway, this is the Louie Barry thread

Also Taylor never scored a goal like the magic one Hutton did single handedly slicing through the Blose scum to score 😀