The Louie Barry Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Louie Barry Thread

Needs sort his hair out. That fringe is absolutely shocking. Otherwise great news. Plenty of baggies at work have been whinging about us signing him.

I think he comes from Sutton and he and his family are all Villa fans, which begs the question is how he ended up at the Albion and not the Villa. Surely you would ask Villa to look at him if you were his Villa supporting family.
Our scouting must be shite

How can you see that’s the Villa Villan? I have it tattooed myself on my right leg, had it done at Dados in Erdington when I was 18.
Welcome to Louis. The beginning of a great Villa career.
Incidentally, Dado was in my year at both junior and secondary school.

I think he comes from Sutton and he and his family are all Villa fans, which begs the question is how he ended up at the Albion and not the Villa. Surely you would ask Villa to look at him if you were his Villa supporting family.
Our scouting must be shite
Well he went to Albion as a six year-old, so that would put us in 2010, the fourth season of Martin O'Neill, who preferred buying players like Marlon Harewood and Zat Knight. Moreover, it was around the time when Lerner started losing interest. So I can see why he, and many others probably, was missed....

How can you see that’s the Villa Villan? I have it tattooed myself on my right leg, had it done at Dados in Erdington when I was 18.

Do they have a Specsavers in Erdington!:grinning:

I would imagine he had the tattoo done while living in Spain as the legal age for tattoo's is 16 years old.

Needs sort his hair out. That fringe is absolutely shocking. Otherwise great news. Plenty of baggies at work have been whinging about us signing him.
Yes, shocking haircut. Didn't know Stevie Wonder had scissors...

Do they have a Specsavers in Erdington!:grinning:

I would imagine he had the tattoo done while living in Spain as the legal age for tattoo's is 16 years old.
Except with parental consent. If he's from a Villa mad family I can see his old man signing those consent forms after few Carlsbergs at the play-off final... :guiness::guiness::guiness:

Personally I don’t think that’s the Villan on his arm (And i dont know how anyone can see it in that picture), probably some other modern black and grey bollocks. ‘Bold will hold’ is what I have always been told, black and grey fades easily.