The Louie Barry Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Louie Barry Thread

This kid could be amazing and I should be excited but unless we get this season's problems fixed we might not have the big stage for him to perform on in 2-3 years time.

Brilliant news. Young local lad, good enough for Barcelona, 3 million deal. For some reason, I don't think we are signing him to just play for the U21s. Very excited to see him play.

Apparently the Tesco Bags are "furious" over this deal and are threatening legal action. Their legal "expert" was seen leaving the Citizens Advice office in West Bromwich High Street yesterday having just had the free 30 minute consultation. He was quoted as saying that the deal "stinks to high heaven" - he should know having spent many years in the environs of the Whorethorns.
Seriously though, he refused to sign a contract and left for Barcelona for peanuts. Then Mark Harrison joins Villa and Barry is signing for us. The lad is a Villa fan from a Villa family and it would be his dream move. How he ended up at Albion is testament to the mismanagement that happened under Lerner/Dr Bull.
So they are "furious"? They know how we felt about Alex Cropley and the Hand of Rod. What goes around, cones around.

If this fcuks off the tesco bags that much then sign him please .
Don't care if he never plays a minute :lol:

Apparently the Tesco Bags are "furious" over this deal and are threatening legal action.

The rules are a pure joke TBF - They'll get a paltry amount of money from Barcelona if anything. Much like Crawley going to Arsenal from us - legal or illegal the amount of money you'll get is so small compared to what might have been.

I don't think they'd be selling him for £3 million if he was.
Sounds more like he hasnt settled there than anything sinister. They would make a 2 million profit from having a 16 year old for a few weeks.

Pique and Fabregas didn't have bad careers did they?