The Louie Barry Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Louie Barry Thread

Except with parental consent. If he's from a Villa mad family I can see his old man signing those consent forms after few Carlsbergs at the play-off final... :guiness::guiness::guiness:

From what I've read his family live in Sutton Coldfield and they all support the Villa.

We should be dominating the midlands youth and it’s a massive catchment area. Hopefully this is a sign of improvement and there’ll be a few more grealish’s coming through.
This is something we've failed to do as far back as when Gary Lineker and Alan Smith were at Leicester. Hopefully this is one thing that will massively change under our new ownership.

This is something we've failed to do as far back as when Gary Lineker and Alan Smith were at Leicester. Hopefully this is one thing that will massively change under our new ownership.
Remember my driving instructor telling me about Alan Smith. Local boy,playing for Alvechurch and a Villa fan to boot.We got Keith Leonard right but losing Alan was a real own goal.

Remember my driving instructor telling me about Alan Smith. Local boy,playing for Alvechurch and a Villa fan to boot.We got Keith Leonard right but losing Alan was a real own goal.

There seems to be a shortage of West Midland players in the top flight to how many Scousers and Geordies etc there are or perhaps it seems that way

If/when we go down, I definitely think we’ll be seeing him next season. Said he’s with the u23’s so maybe he’s playing later this evening? Scary to think he’s half my age and I’m stood there having a pic with him just to piss off my albion supporting mates 😂

Last edited: