The Jacob Ramsey Thread | Page 50 | Vital Football

The Jacob Ramsey Thread

Such a shame he got injured early on in the season. I really thought this was going to be *his* season after the way he finished last. Getting back to it now though.
Of course - next season could be ‘his season’ just a delay due to injury - of course he could also be sold to spurs for £40m :lol:

I love JJ.
This injury and when it happened definitely messed with his head along with him having to be patient with his rehab and finding a return to fitness - he will be busting a gut to finish the season on a massive high without a doubt. Get those feet twinkling along with drifting into the box and scoring those unerring finishes.

You know how some fans just get a downer on a certain player? There’s a bloke somewhere behind me who never says an encouraging word when J.J. does something good but as soon as he misplaces a pass or misses a tackle he’s straight in there with, “Get him off.” Pisses me off.
The kid’s a Rolls Royce.
Some people hey :shake:. Don't know what it is about football, but almost everyone is an expert. Every player in the premier league is light-years ahead of every Joe Schmo who thinks he has the right to criticise him, call him crap or whatever. What we all should have learnt from Unai is that there's the width of a rizla between these players and the coaching, structure and organisation of how the players are asked to play, makes them look good, bad or indifferent. Even Chambers looked ok on Saturday.

You know how some fans just get a downer on a certain player? There’s a bloke somewhere behind me who never says an encouraging word when J.J. does something good but as soon as he misplaces a pass or misses a tackle he’s straight in there with, “Get him off.” Pisses me off.
The kid’s a Rolls Royce.
I occasionally watch Rugby and I don't know all the rules and I certainly don't know the positions. I don't have a clue if a player is good or bad.
I've watched Villa since I was 10, I ran a boys' team for 6 years that won the league undefeated. So I think I know a little bit about football and players

Now I'm guessing there are football fans out there who watch football like I watch rugby and have to be told what they are watching and if a player is any good because they just don't know.
When I read some negative comments on young players that are top players I just think of this.

The kid’s a Rolls Royce.
You see that on here at times, JJ has been called a crisp packet on here numerous times, I've seen it this season.

I think we're all guilty of it to a degree. I had to make a point of praising Cash this weekend because I've been so hard on him in other games. Sometimes we can focus too much on the negative. Dougie is a big example of this and Tyrone is another. My brother doesn't rate Tyrone or KONSA! Still. Its unbelievable.

You see that on here at times, JJ has been called a crisp packet on here numerous times, I've seen it this season.

I think we're all guilty of it to a degree. I had to make a point of praising Cash this weekend because I've been so hard on him in other games. Sometimes we can focus too much on the negative. Dougie is a big example of this and Tyrone is another. My brother doesn't rate Tyrone or KONSA! Still. Its unbelievable.
Is he a Yanited fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is your brother a Villa fan?

Yes, he is the reason I support Villa. He grew up watching God himself so I get it a little but he also isn't interested in football in anyway outside Villa.

Oh, I would understand if he supported Utd or Liverpool. Most of their fans only become aware of our players when they do well in FPL or get mentioned on MOTD.

Oh, I would understand if he supported Utd or Liverpool. Most of their fans only become aware of our players when they do well in FPL or get mentioned on MOTD.
Nobody here has a patch on his negativity around Villa and that's saying something.

My brother has little to no belief in Unai for example and its sort of ironic because he thinks the club is shrouded in negativity that rubs off on all the coaches and players. He gives the example of the guy opening the gates at bodymoor saying "oh well we never beat United" to Kamara. Or Doris the tea lady telling McGinn we won't finish 4th because we don't usually do well in the 12 games.

You know death by a thousand cuts of negativity from people who have been around the club all their lives and the negativity rubbing off on everyone. Meanwhile I cannot talk to him about a game unless we win. If we finish 4th it'll be because other teams weren't good enough.

Villa have broke him :ROFLMAO: he can't enjoy any of whats happening because he's waiting for the arse to fall out of it. When he finally comes around I'll start being nervous that the good times are over.