The Jacob Ramsey Thread | Page 51 | Vital Football

The Jacob Ramsey Thread

Really should have scored before he went off , we had so much space and to score only twice in that first half was a bit disappointing.
Worrying it's his foot again that's injured

Thought there were a few signs of the old JJ today and he was unlucky not to score.

Get the feeling that this foot injury has been holding him back since his return. The last two games Ramsey has pushed himself and looked decent, unfortunately it looks like that injury has troubled him again.

Hopefully back to the player we know by next season.

Hopefully, just a precautionary measure. There is no doubt we look at a much more threatening team when he plays and secure down the flank too.

He wasn't the reason we struggled second half but it had to be a factor.

Can players wear special covering within their boot after this injury? I’m pretty sure they will do an array of colours - and blade type boots? Whatever is the current trend anyway

Walked out of the ground in a protective boot but I guess that’s standard procedure given his foot issue this season. Still a worry though!
Doesn't look good the way it keeps reoccurring does it, Not sure these "throw away" football boots give that much protection. I know the players get them free and they love the lightweight but they are really flimsy.

Doesn't look good the way it keeps reoccurring does it, Not sure these "throw away" football boots give that much protection. I know the players get them free and they love the lightweight but they are really flimsy.
Worst case it's a chronic problem and it significantly impacts his career. It's not exactly promising to see injuries to the same spot.

True and makes you wonder how an injury like this affects a player mentally. He’s taken a while to get up to speed this season, missing pre season never helps but makes you wonder how the fear of it reoccurring yet again has affected him psychologically. This latest episode certainly won’t help the lad.

Fancy having such a disrupted season because of a small toe! It's just a toe! Man up. Chop it off. Get on with it.

Not doing his re-sale value any good for the summer, we might have to throw Emi or Doug out too.

Small toes out!