The Henri Lansbury Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Henri Lansbury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was excellent today. As soon as Smith introduced him City were flummoxed and hey presto we score shortly after. With Henri on the pitch it was 1 - 0 to us. He should be starting every game.

The Mirror (the font of all truth and knowledge) have published what they believe to be the Aston Villa squads current salaries, and according to them Henri Lansbury is our 2nd highest paid player behind only Tom Heaton, and ahead of Jack.

That's stunning if true. I doubt it is true, but even so it's probably not entirely inaccurate in that I bet he's on a pretty decent wage. Need to get shot, we really do.

Anyway, The Mirror's list is as follows -

Heaton 42k
Lansbury 40k
Grealish 35k
Kodjia 35k
Targett 35k
Taylor 32k
El Ghazi 31k
Chester 30k
Hourihane 30k
Elmo 25k
Jota 25k
McGinn 25k
Mings 25k
Nyland 20k
Kalanic 16k
Hause 8k
Konsa 8k
Steer 8k
Davis 5k

Anyone not on there they don't have data for.

Need to get shot of Lansbury and Kodjia ASAP if thats true.

Amazed if it is though. Jack not our best paid player? No chance.

McGinn and Mings only on 25k? No chance.

The Mirror (the font of all truth and knowledge) have published what they believe to be the Aston Villa squads current salaries, and according to them Henri Lansbury is our 2nd highest paid player behind only Tom Heaton, and ahead of Jack.

That's stunning if true. I doubt it is true, but even so it's probably not entirely inaccurate in that I bet he's on a pretty decent wage. Need to get shot, we really do.

Anyway, The Mirror's list is as follows -

Heaton 42k
Lansbury 40k
Grealish 35k
Kodjia 35k
Targett 35k
Taylor 32k
El Ghazi 31k
Chester 30k
Hourihane 30k
Elmo 25k
Jota 25k
McGinn 25k
Mings 25k
Nyland 20k
Kalanic 16k
Hause 8k
Konsa 8k
Steer 8k
Davis 5k

Anyone not on there they don't have data for.

Need to get shot of Lansbury and Kodjia ASAP if thats true.

Amazed if it is though. Jack not our best paid player? No chance.

McGinn and Mings only on 25k? No chance.

No way is Jack only on £35k, surely his salary went up with promotion. Didnt McGinn just sign a contract extension as well, that would have increased his wages. Usual Mirror bollox IMO, although does show why we cant shift Angela if he's on £40k

Apparently Lansbury has been put on the transfer list. Hopefully means we've another midfielder coming in. Although even if that's not the case we won't be missing anything. God knows who is dumb enough to want him though.

Surely Drinkwater was brought because of Mcginns injury though. Lansbury leaving with no replacement technically leaves us a man short. Technically.

Apparently Lansbury has been put on the transfer list. Hopefully means we've another midfielder coming in. Although even if that's not the case we won't be missing anything. God knows who is dumb enough to want him though.

Could only see this being a loan move due to his high wages (£40kish p.w.). I'm guessing we will still end up paying 50% of them

Status
Not open for further replies.