The Henri Lansbury Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Henri Lansbury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think from the limited amount I had seen of him before we signed him that he would be a useful addition and I had high hopes for him.
But between injury and never looking anything like the player I thought we had signed, no, needs to be moved on.

New contracts for Sarkic, Hourihane, Davis, Green and O'Hare. For RHM depending on how well he does on loan. Let the rest go. I think tshibola has already gone. Playing in Belgium isn't he?

Also how the fuck do we have hogan and Lansbury for another 18 months. Jesus Christ xia and co hadn't a clue what they were doing. Probably on more money than some of our signings from this summer as well.

Last contract update:

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...he-summer-as-things-stand-contacts-explained/

But to bring it uptodate by my notes:

Matija Sarkic, James Chester, Conor Hourihane, Keinan Davis, Jonathan Kodjia, Aaron Tshibola, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Andre Green and Callum O'Hare.

Ahmed Elmohamady, Orjan Nyland, Scott Hogan, Henri Lansbury, Neil Taylor, James Bree, Jota and Rushian Hepburn-Murphy.

Conor signed a new deal (no mention of length) at the end of the summer.

Cheers lads - no idea why I haven't updated for that?

Actually there's also Jack's new deal and possibly McGinn to add. Hause, Konsa, Wesley and a few others.

I'll come back to it when I'm awake lol

Last contract update:

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...he-summer-as-things-stand-contacts-explained/

But to bring it uptodate by my notes:

Matija Sarkic, James Chester, Conor Hourihane, Keinan Davis, Jonathan Kodjia, Aaron Tshibola, Jake Doyle-Hayes, Andre Green and Callum O'Hare.

Ahmed Elmohamady, Orjan Nyland, Scott Hogan, Henri Lansbury, Neil Taylor, James Bree, Jota and Rushian Hepburn-Murphy.

Some dross there for sure how the bloody hell did some of those get contracts til 21.
Sadly I doubt any of them will make it and the rest have been milking us for a few seasons now .

Might keep Davis O'Hare and Sarkic . the rest we'd struggle to give away

I'd definitely give Davis, Green, O'Hare and Sarkic new deals. Sarkic and O'Hare have had good starts to the season at they're respective loan sides, Davis seems to be wanted by half the championship on loan and Green Could well do ok for Charlton second half of the season. None would be looking for some huge contract and if we decide to sell we can at least make some money.

Signed by Bruce after scoring a good goal against us whilst playing for Forest. You can always tell how good a player is for a club by the reaction of the news when he leaves and I can't remember Forest fans being in the least upset he left?

To me, he and several others in the Villa squad are stealing a living from the club and I'd love to see him and they removed ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.