The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

Selling Carvalho might not be quite so easy after all.

Apparently EM and Mendez had a huge disagreement over the sale of Podence and have ceased doing business as a result.

Not sure how this affects us; it did not stop Lamouchi from signing a new deal and he is represented by Gestifute

Sun saying that Southampton are after Cash as they want a right sider. But they are also looking at a player from Schalke so it will be down to prices.

Looks like Cash won't be going to the south coast then

I feel more relaxed knowing that this emanated from Nixon

Selling Carvalho might not be quite so easy after all.

Apparently EM and Mendez had a huge disagreement over the sale of Podence and have ceased doing business as a result.

Not sure how this affects us; it did not stop Lamouchi from signing a new deal and he is represented by Gestifute

These things are understandable when you hand so much power and control over to agents.

Anyway, I'm sure it's nothing that can't be fixed by signing half a dozen or so of his cast-offs.

Karanka will have Birmingham hard to beat. I also see Boro and Stoke improving next year given their respective manager's.

These things are understandable when you hand so much power and control over to agents.

Anyway, I'm sure it's nothing that can't be fixed by signing half a dozen or so of his cast-offs.

Apparently it is a situation which shows no sign of abating.

There is currently a stand off at Olympiacos with a player called Hassan; he has been on loan there from Braga; he wants to move on a permanent deal, Olympiakos want to sign him and Braga are happy to sell; Mendez has other ideas.

Apparently it is a situation which shows no sign of abating.

There is currently a stand off at Olympiacos with a player called Hassan; he has been on loan there from Braga; he wants to move on a permanent deal, Olympiakos want to sign him and Braga are happy to sell; Mendez has other ideas.

If the other idea was to send him here, I wouldn't necessarily be averse to that as he has a reasonable record.

Didnt we turn down 15m from Milan in January?

If there is the level of interest Percy makes out we should not have too much difficulty in getting that kind of fee or even more.

Unfortunately we are a selling Club; at least we get decent fees for our players these days

Didnt we turn down 15m from Milan in January?

If there is the level of interest Percy makes out we should not have too much difficulty in getting that kind of fee or even more.

Unfortunately we are a selling Club; at least we get decent fees for our players these days

15m was pre-COVID. Reckon he'll go for around 13.5m.

Of all the key players I’d be most accepting of leaving, cash would be the one.

I just hope to god we go for it a bit this summer!