The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread | Page 31 | Vital Football

The great big short Summer Transfer and "What the hell do we do now" Thread

Didnt we turn down 15m from Milan in January?

If there is the level of interest Percy makes out we should not have too much difficulty in getting that kind of fee or even more.

Unfortunately we are a selling Club; at least we get decent fees for our players these days
I reckon £12m, of which half will be add ons of the "£2m when Cash wins the world cup and golden boot while wearing a G-string with his new club's logo on the front" variety.

There are other good attacking right backs out there, possibly cheaper

I reckon £12m, of which half will be add ons of the "£2m when Cash wins the world cup and golden boot while wearing a G-string with his new club's logo on the front" variety.

There are other good attacking right backs out there, possibly cheaper

Would you waiver the 2 mil if the g-string had the Forest logo on it?

We could accept a player, presumably Freeman, in part exchange it says.

Would people take, say, £8m and Freeman?
Freeman and £8m? I would be pretty happy with that I must admit. Freeman may be far more amenable to a move after a season on the bench and he may not even have to move his family.

I have just read elsewhere that Birmingham are willing to pay 1m for Adomah.

If that really is the case I would be inclined to hold out for 3m

I realise that Birmingham are flush with the Bellingham money but 1m!

Has the whole world gone fucking crazy

I have just read elsewhere that Birmingham are willing to pay 1m for Adomah.

If that really is the case I would be inclined to hold out for 3m

I realise that Birmingham are flush with the Bellingham money but 1m!

Has the whole world gone fucking crazy

I'm not sure I'm following you here. Are you trying to say that Adomah is worth more than 1m?

Maybe we should be looking at a player or two in exchange as part of a deal; its a trick we have missed out on in the past
If West Ham were to offer us a few million and a player or two would you accept Ajeti,Hugill or Snodgrass as part of the deal?

I'm not sure I'm following you here. Are you trying to say that Adomah is worth more than 1m?

Paying 1m for a 32 year old with one year remaining on his contract is lunacy.

I'm sure Neil Harris will have something to say about the total unfairness of Karanka throwing money around on a player who clearly enjoyed himself at Cardiff last season

If West Ham were to offer us a few million and a player or two would you accept Ajeti,Hugill or Snodgrass as part of the deal?

Cant say I have seen that much of Ajeti but I would not be too bothered about the other two, certainly not a 33 year old Snodgrass

Paying 1m for a 32 year old with one year remaining on his contract is lunacy.

I'm sure Neil Harris will have something to say about the total unfairness of Karanka throwing money around on a player who clearly enjoyed himself at Cardiff last season

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

If blues are offering £1m for Adomah we should take it as fast as possible before someone comes to their senses.