The Controversial Opinions Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Controversial Opinions Thread

1.1 million of them you have a fair chance of finding a few

Met plenty and had the aftermath and the conspiracies and legal notes telling them to keep the info from me for how they hadn't treated me.

It is a myth in my humble, a mess that no government has been able to properly deal with for fear of losing votes.

I think family guy and south park and programmes like that are the least funny programmes i have ever seen. I have tried watching them but it doesnt even raise a smile.
I have never watched any of them col. One of my neighbours said he loved Family Guy. I had no idea what he was talking about

I have never watched any of them col. One of my neighbours said he loved Family Guy. I had no idea what he was talking about
As soon as someone tells me they find these programmes funny thats it for me. They are banished. I know i would have the polar opposite personality to them so no point in being friends.
Same as things like beavus and butthead. I just dont get it. I just find it pathetic.

As soon as someone tells me they find these programmes funny thats it for me. They are banished. I know i would have the polar opposite personality to them so no point in being friends.
Same as things like beavus and butthead. I just dont get it. I just find it pathetic.
Beavus and butthead. Now you have lost me completely. I have never heard of either of them.

Met plenty and had the aftermath and the conspiracies and legal notes telling them to keep the info from me for how they hadn't treated me.

It is a myth in my humble, a mess that no government has been able to properly deal with for fear of losing votes.
I've had good and bad experiences over many years, main problems are top-heavy with none medical staff, and not joined up as it should be.
Overall we are better with it than without it especially when you dial 999 and don't get asked if you have insurance

Oasis are extremely overrated. Liam Gallagher has an awful winey voice. The Stone Roses debut album is better than anything Oasis have ever made.