The Car Thread | Page 41 | Vital Football

The Car Thread

My car goes on Thursday. Been fine driving for years, but feel too wonky now, and will not, ever, fuck about with driving. Got an old cherabang from my nephew, to get up and back from Moms ... literally 1 1/2 mins in the car - but too far for me to walk now

Last edited:
My car does on Thursday. Been fine driving for years, but feel too wonky now, and will not, ever, fuck about with driving. Got an old cherabang from my nephew, to get up and back from Moms ... literally 1 1/2 mins in the car - but too far for me to walk now
Bet that will be a nice purchase for someone.

It's official, Birmingham has the highest number of drivers with points on their license than anywhere else, both numbers, and percentage.

The most expensive part of an electric car is the battery.
Depending on the model the guarantee is between 5 and 8 years so might be something to consider if you are thinking of buying one.

I panic bought a Renault Scenic last year after the subframe went on the Merc but I fucked up, I am keeping it for another 12 months and getting another Merc.

I panic bought a Renault Scenic last year after the subframe went on the Merc but I fucked up, I am keeping it for another 12 months and getting another Merc.
If you are getting a newish Merc make sure you can get the spares. I had issues with my 67 plate, and got rid of it as a result.

I see Tesla have released the Cyber truck. It's a few years late and almost 50% more expensive than they originally claimed.

The Ford F150 Lightning has been a dud with the range being miserable when towing and pick-up truck buyers generally conservative type people.

I can't see who the Cybertruck is going to appeal to. Apart from providing some novelty, there isn't much of a market out there for it.